What's new

Closed Blockchain-powered blogging platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankarlie

Addict
Reaction
Hello guys this is ankarlie. I am a blogger from Steemit.com. Para sa hindi nakakaalam steemit is the first blockchain-powered blogging platform that was release two years ago in 2016. Blockchain-powered blogging platforms has a different monetization structure than most traditional blogging platform that is usually heavily dependent on traffic on their blogging site. In steemit content creators can be rewarded immediately when someone likes (upvotes) your blog. You get also get incentivized if you like (curate) other peoples blog-post.

Those who are interested in learning blockchain, cryptocurrencies and decentralized application such as steemit.com should try them for themselves by registering to the different blogging platforms out there. If you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly so that I can help you with any concerns you might have.

Okay lang if tagalog or English ang way ng pag blog niyo. You will still get upvotes since madami-dami na ding pinoy ang gumagamit nito. Tanong lang kayo if my mga question kayo.

Interested po ako. Can you explain me more about this. Thank you

Crypto-powered blogging platforms are platforms similar to blogging platforms na nakikita niyo sa internet. The main difference is they use cryptocurrencies to reward their users. Tulad ng steemit na nagbibigay sila ng reward each time na may mag like ng blog-post niyo and these likes or what they call upvotes. Yung accumulate niyo na upvotes will then be sent to your cypto wallet where from there you can send to exchanges to change to Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency na pwde natin ma change sa Peso. Ang gamit natin na pang change sa peso is Abra, Bitbit or Coin.ph sila kasi yung may cryto-to-fiat exchange.. to get the money meron silang portal to send it via cebuana or other remittance centers, pwede din banko or gcash.

Going back sa crypto-powered blogging ang pinaka popular and pina una na site is steemit yan ang blog site nila. I am a member since last year and I must say kumita naman ako diyan pero you have to get the attention of the people with high voting power. Actually parang content management system ang steemit. Madaming mga application na nagbuild out of it meron na silang video sharing, music sharing, photo sharing, parang twitter and forums and madami pang mga iba't ibang applications, there is even pron viewing where people who watch pron gets incentivized yeah funny pero that is how much valuable attention is companies or individuals are willing to pay for it for traffic or just for plain attention that would possibly lead to awareness of the project.

Accounts there are free but you have to wait a couple of days to get approve kasi each account cost some cryptocurrency to make, just think of it parang opening a bank account kailangan mo ng money to open it pero sa site na to sponsored to ng organization. That is why it takes some time to get an account. There is a way to create new ones faster pero may bayad yun so better get the free by registering in their site.

Isa ako sa mga community-helper doon kung saan nagtuturo ako sa mga baguhan paano i-work ang site and share din yung mga opportunities. I used the site din to participate in bounties like reviewing initial coin offering or making a commissioned article to spread awareness about a certain project.

Masasabi natin na medyo may learning curve doon and you have to build your reputation the same way you build reputation in this site by sharing informative contents that people will appreciate in the platform and adds value. I think steemit is a good starting point for those who wants to try crypto-powered blogging.

Madami yan and I think I am a member of most of it pero there is so much you can do I joined the platform just to check how is the community and how they run. Each of the platform has their own niche therefore i joined it just for a specific niche tulad dito sa Phcorner I like to learn of the häçks, strategies and etc. If you like to learn more you just have to register and explore on your own then when you have a question you can just drop your questions here.

Crypto-powered blogging platforms are platforms similar to blogging platforms na nakikita niyo sa internet. The main difference is they use cryptocurrencies to reward their users. Tulad ng steemit na nagbibigay sila ng reward each time na may mag like ng blog-post niyo and these likes or what they call upvotes. Yung accumulate niyo na upvotes will then be sent to your cypto wallet where from there you can send to exchanges to change to Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency na pwde natin ma change sa Peso. Ang gamit natin na pang change sa peso is Abra, Bitbit or Coin.ph sila kasi yung may cryto-to-fiat exchange.. to get the money meron silang portal to send it via cebuana or other remittance centers, pwede din banko or gcash.

Going back sa crypto-powered blogging ang pinaka popular and pina una na site is steemit yan ang blog site nila. I am a member since last year and I must say kumita naman ako diyan pero you have to get the attention of the people with high voting power. Actually parang content management system ang steemit. Madaming mga application na nagbuild out of it meron na silang video sharing, music sharing, photo sharing, parang twitter and forums and madami pang mga iba't ibang applications, there is even pron viewing where people who watch pron gets incentivized yeah funny pero that is how much valuable attention is companies or individuals are willing to pay for it for traffic or just for plain attention that would possibly lead to awareness of the project.

Accounts there are free but you have to wait a couple of days to get approve kasi each account cost some cryptocurrency to make, just think of it parang opening a bank account kailangan mo ng money to open it pero sa site na to sponsored to ng organization. That is why it takes some time to get an account. There is a way to create new ones faster pero may bayad yun so better get the free by registering in their site.

Isa ako sa mga community-helper doon kung saan nagtuturo ako sa mga baguhan paano i-work ang site and share din yung mga opportunities. I used the site din to participate in bounties like reviewing initial coin offering or making a commissioned article to spread awareness about a certain project.

Masasabi natin na medyo may learning curve doon and you have to build your reputation the same way you build reputation in this site by sharing informative contents that people will appreciate in the platform and adds value. I think steemit is a good starting point for those who wants to try crypto-powered blogging.

Madami yan and I think I am a member of most of it pero there is so much you can do I joined the platform just to check how is the community and how they run. Each of the platform has their own niche therefore i joined it just for a specific niche tulad dito sa Phcorner I like to learn of the ****s, strategies and etc. If you like to learn more you just have to register and explore on your own then when you have a question you can just drop your questions here.
full info. Maybe I want to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back