What's new

Stories Black Wizard BFFs

WhatMV

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Black Wizards BFF
MGL Emvie

Melissa is Lylia's BFF and they both study the Dark Arts. Their mischievous character became a daily dose of migraine for Professor Gord. The school are always in constant turmoil because of Melissa and Lylia. For example, they cast magic on the science lab and made the skeletons and statues for anatomy class move. The unfortunate students at that time could not sleep for one week and the teacher became bedridden for a month. Melissa and Lylia surprised them so much that it became the ninth wonder of the school, until after a year, when a divination magic instructor came and discovered the truth of that incident. Their greatest mischief didn't end in that lab event. One time, using their magic, they conjured puppets and dolls and made them appear on the bowl of every comfort room whenever an unsuspecting students came. You would fail to count how many students surrendered to fear and wet themselves while running in the corridors. Until now, Melissa and Lylia's mischiefs brought nightmare to the school. The days when the school was in peace and silence had been forgotten.

One day, the school principal retired. Miss Alice, the Blood Wizardry Teacher took the position. But in her first day in office, a news came. "Melissa sabotage the play in the theater!" it says. Miss Alice, without a second thought, ordered the disciplinary committee to remove Melissa in the school grounds until her expulsion papers are signed. After then, she would came to take her things and leave.

The Academy of Dark Arts is the most prestigious school among it's peers. Only the select few came to learn this kind of magic, and the rate of passers that graduate in this school is just two percent. Nevertheless, if you failed, you would find yourself cursed in a situation worse than death. Aside from a lifetime of debt to pay the tuition, the assets of your family would be seized as compensation. A dark curse mark will be cast on you, therefore escape would be impossible. Because of these conditions, only the noble bloods and the blood of the dark arts wizards came to enroll. But those who failed to pass would became a scar on their family that would never go away throughout history. Therefore, the school of the dark arts isn't a school for hard work, but for talent and skill.

Fortunately, for Melissa and Lylia, they were born from families of black wizards, and their affinity to dark arts is extraordinary. No wonder they thought of this school as their playground. However, when Miss Alice came, Melissa ran into trouble.

Lylia wanted to help her BFF. It would be over for Melissa if the principal signed the scroll contract to expulse Melissa. Signed with blood and magic, the magic on that scroll will bind Melissa with a dark curse mark that she would never escape. It will serve as a brand describing an outcast.

"Shall I burn the entire school?" Lylia thought. But that would aggravate things, isn't it? If she wanted to help Melissa, she had to do it with success. But she needed a method in which they could return the things as they were supposed to be. And Lylia thought, all was normal until that principal came. So she devised a plan.

One hour after lockdown and lights off in the school grounds, Lylia rushed to finished doing her hair. She grabbed her ribbon and tie it neatly on her dress. Though, her signature mischievous eyes turned serious, her attire were similar as usual, with purple dress and round tied hairdo. But then she snatched a black coat on the closet before she sneaked out of the window.

The principal was still awake. The candlelights in her desk flickers, and reflects to the window. And Lylia thought that it was the perfect opportunity to frighten the principal.

"Tomorrow, your going to resign. I'm sure!" she said.

As seen through window, the principal was busy on her paperworks. Lylia crawled near to the principal's room and called out her pets called Snores, a creature conjured through black magic that hunger for magic power. With the wave of her staff, Snores flew to the direction where she points. At a time she signalled them to move slowly so the principal won't notice.

And then, Lylia flung the door open and screamed to startle Miss Alice.

"Explode!" she said.

Her plan succeed. Miss Alice was startled, but instead of fear, the principal's reflex made her cast a powerful blood magic that siphoned the life force of all the living creatures around her.

Lylia was stuck on her feet, and she felt her strength getting drained. So she immediately cast a magic that forced her to return five seconds before. She escape through the bushes, under the window of the principal's room.

"That principal is so strong! I can't... win! Melissa, I'm sorry..." Lylia cried as she rushed to her room. But then she realized something.

There was a teacher that they bothered so much. He is the only hope and his name was Gord.

Lylia rushed to the professor's room despite the lockdown. She cried and asked for help as she explained the situation.

"Expelled?" Gord exclaimed. "No. You color the school with vibrant cheers and adventures. To loose and to mis you will be painful. Miss Alice is good but she handled your mischiefs harshly, though we can't blame her." "It's the first time I see you cry, and I feel uncomfortable seeing that."

Gord loved her students so much that he went to Alice to deal witht the problem.

"She can stay but you should pay the damages done." Alice said.

Gord agreed.

Alice and Gord spoke precisely and decisively. When Gord finished his business and returned to Lylia to tell the good news, Lylia was jumping in joy.

A day later Lylia awaited her BFF's return.

"Thanks for Professor Gord, we cannot get separated."

Author's Note: "Thanks for reading! Let me write much more interesting and beautiful stories. Tell me your opinions, constructive criticism, and thoughts about this story. Comment which parts are funny, boring, and interesting. Finally, give me idea if this story became relatable in your life experience. Enjoy!

To my PHC readers, I love that you react in the story that I thought so hard to write. But please, I wish for you to comment your thoughts other than "thanks." Your comment, positive or negative, will be welcomed and it will inspire me to write more and improve even better. Long live the readers! Let's train our minds and imagination!

IMPORTANT NOTE: LORE-Based

Lylia came from the family of Black Wizards. She uses Black Magic.
Melissa discovered Curse Magic herself. Probably it runs in the family in her mother's side since her father came from the Paxley family.

#HAPPYWOMENSDAY