What's new

Bitdefender 2017 free unlimited license without third-party programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZigHeilDie_LORD

Addict
Established
Reaction
Bitdefender is an antivirus ranking top 1 on reviews regarded as one of the best antivirus software existing on multiple platforms supporting: Mac, Linux, Windows and even Android!

Now to the catch!
You're gonna have to pay a price $$$ of course but there are other ways to obtain it for free (who doesnt want to have the best security program for free?)

1.) obtaining a *****ed file - doing so requires downloading other third-party softwares BUT these are unreliable, some even might contain malwares! which is ironic to the goal of obtaining BITDEFENDER freely. I DONT USE AND EVEN DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU'D GO THIS PATH.

2.) The UNLIMITED FREE LICENSE - doing so requires to create an infinite number of email account which you can use to avail a full working license for an infinite duration. I will discuss this below.

I have been using this for years now and luckily there have been ways to improve the efficiency of work you need to do to obtain it freely and now as a fellow citizen I myself am going to share it to you.

Steps:

1.) download bitdefender 2017 on their website using this referal site to obtain a full 3 months worth of trial:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2.) create a new email account. (you can use any, i recommend google accounts)

3.) sign up to their bitdefender website using your new email account. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

4.) install bitdefender and sign in using your account created on step 3.

5.) you now will have a 3 months worth of full access to feature trial BUT upon expiration you will have to create a new email account again.

5a.) (after expiration) to renew your trial, sign up again on (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) using the newly created account in step 5.
5b.)go to your bitdefeder antivirus interface and click account stub. ( the stub where there is an id contour) and click switch account.
5c.)login with your newly created account and BLAM! your license has been renewed. and ready to go for another 3 months

6.) do it all again if it expires.

7.) you're welcome - THE LORD

Status
Not open for further replies.