What's new

Closed Bitcoin Mining | can this Application earn BTC without doing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC-Keuriseutian

Forum Expert
Reaction
Did you spent your internet data by browsing, streaming, watching YøùTùbé Videos, or Sharing news in Social Media, etc... ?!
this time i'll share this Mining Application called "Cryptotab Browser" This Application can used multi-device in One
Account Cryptotab Browser is available in Android and Desktop.

This time we will mine Bitcoin while we are in quarantine.
Just click the link and Download it to your Android or Desktop.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

After you downloaded the app in your Android or Desktop device just follow these procedure:
Step 1: Open the application and sign-up with your email or choose what do you want.
Step 2: Click the Icon crypto in the left side corner of your android device or the extension tab of your cryptotab browser
on your Desktop and you will see the "On" and "Off" press on to toggle on the and start mining.
Step 3: When the mining i give you a tip to speed-up mining by using another device. just like a said this is support multi-device
while you are Browsing, watching YøùTùbé videos, streaming, etc...
Step 4: To get faster and more faster to mine you can share your referral link that you can find in your cryptotab dashboard.
Step 5: Every person who click your referral and download the application you will get fast and more fast mining.

The payout method is from Coins.ph by Btc.
here is my proof of mining about 4 hours ago by using my mobile phone and laptop
1590252189925.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:

Online statistics

Members online