What's new

BIBLE VERSES THAT PROVES JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

pero meron kasi attribute si god as "all-knowing" so definitely alam na ni god na di ako maniniwala sa kanya diba
Yes but his foreknowledge does not hampered his creatures free will. Of course alam ng panginoon na ma saved ka at alam din niya na hindi. The question is paano? Salvation is present. Now in this present days if you are not in a relationship with God do you think you will be saved? He knows the outcome based on your decision. I understand na mayroong deviation of theology in this area. To be precise Rom 8:28-30. However, looking in the context of the text those verbs are in the aorist form plus verse 1 of chapter 8 tells us that only those who believe in God is predestinated to be saved. However nowhere in the scripture that God predestinated somebody to go to hell. Some would say that God predestinated Esau I beg to disagree of a careful reading of the text. Some would say that God predestinated Judas escariot but I beg to disagree. Why? Judas has a choice but His love of money and possession is dominant than his love to God. Yes Judas although he is with Jesus yet he is already in a backsliding state. Diba sa story may konsensiya pa siya kasi innocente si Kristo. Ayon meron siyang will to choose which way ang eh follow niya. God is not a God of determinism. God is love.

Yes but his foreknowledge does not hampered his creatures free will. Of course alam ng panginoon na ma saved ka at alam din niya na hindi. The question is paano? Salvation is present. Now in this present days if you are not in a relationship with God do you think you will be saved? He knows the outcome based on your decision. I understand na mayroong deviation of theology in this area. To be precise Rom 8:28-30. However, looking in the context of the text those verbs are in the aorist form plus verse 1 of chapter 8 tells us that only those who believe in God is predestinated to be saved. However nowhere in the scripture that God predestinated somebody to go to hell. Some would say that God predestinated Esau I beg to disagree of a careful reading of the text. Some would say that God predestinated Judas escariot but I beg to disagree. Why? Judas has a choice but His love of money and possession is dominant than his love to God. Yes Judas although he is with Jesus yet he is already in a backsliding state. Diba sa story may konsensiya pa siya kasi innocente si Kristo. Ayon meron siyang will to choose which way ang eh follow niya. God is not a God of determinism. God is love.
so god knows but still people will have the decision to make, ang ganda sana neto, yung existence lang talaga yung nagho-hold back sakin to believe

Some would say that God predestinated Judas escariot but I beg to disagree.
si judas nag marites din siya about sa experiences niya with god pero bakit hindi ipinasok sa bible ang kanyang text? kina matthew mark luke at john sinali pero ang kay judas hindi

Back