What's new

BIBLE VERSES THAT PROVES JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

CharLounge

Honorary Poster
Reaction
BIBLE VERSES THAT PROVES JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

JESUS CHRIST SAID THAT YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR SINS IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THAT HE IS GOD (JOHN 8 verse 24)
- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins

1. PROPHET ISAIAH CALLED JESUS CHRIST GOD

Isaiah 9 verse 6
For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty GOD , Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

2. APOSTLE THOMAS SAID THIS WHEN HE MET CHRIST RIGHT AFTER RESURRECTION

John 20 verse 28
Thomas answered and said to Him, My LORD and my GOD

3. APOSTLE JOHN SAID THIS IN THE BIBLE

John 1 verse 1-3
In the beginning was the Word (Jesus Christ) , and the Word was with God, and the WORD was GOD .
He was in the beginning with God.
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. (JESUS BEING THE CREATOR)

4. APOSTLE PAUL CALLED JESUS CHRIST GOD

Philippians 2 verse 6-7
...who, although He existed in the form of GOD , did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.
(Tagalog)
6 Na siya, bagama't nasa anyong Diyos, ay hindi niya inaring isang bagay na nararapat panangnan ang pagkapantay niya sa Diyos,
7 Kundi bagkus, hinubad niya ito, at nag anyong alipin, na nakitulad sa mga tao.

5. APOSTLE PETER CALLED HIM GOD

2 Peter 1 verse 1
Simon Peter, a bond-servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:

6. EVEN THE FATHER GOD CALLED JESUS CHRIST GOD

Hebrews 1 verse 8
About the SON ,however, GOD said, "Your kingdom, O GOD , will last forever and ever!

7. JESUS HIMSELF CLAIMED HE IS GOD

John 13 verse 19
Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

(Old Testament)
Exodus 6:2-3
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

8. IN REVELATIONS, WHERE JOHN SAW JESUS CHRIST, THIS WAS WRITTEN

Revelation 1 verse 17-18
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I AM the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA, and the living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

( The Living One, and I Was dead Of Course that's Jesus)

NOTICE THE I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA WHICH IS CONNECTED TO:

Revelation 1 verse 8
I AM the ALPHA AND THE OMEGA , says the LORD GOD , "who is and who was and who is to come, the ALMIGHTY."

9. AND ABOUT THE RELIGION WHICH THE APOSTLES ARE IN AFTER CHRIST'S RESSURECTION

ACTS 13 verse 43
After the people had left the meeting. Paul and Barnabas were followed by many Jews and by many Gentiles who had been converted to JUDAISM .

10. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD
Isaiah 43:10-11
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall

11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Mark 12:29
And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

REPENT!! And Be Baptized in Jesus Name
Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

If You Read The Whole Chapter of Acts In Jesus Name Only yung Baptism na Ginamit ng Mga Apostles Hindi Tatlo O Dalawang Persona.

Wages Of Sin Is Death = Lake Of Fire which is the Second Death

YOU NEED TO REPENT
YOU NEED TO READ THE BIBLE
YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Attachments

Pero sinabi nya kay pedro at sa iba pang apostoles sa pagbabalik ko muli, ay makikita niyo ako sa kanang bahagi ng hari.

Pero inaangkin na sya talaga ang panginoon nong pumunta sya dito sa lupa pero tumatawag parin sya sa itaas, i think this is one person the holy spirit at ang kinatawan.

Juan 1:18
Walang taong nakakita kailan man sa Dios; ang bugtong na Anak, na nasa sinapupunan ng Ama, siya ang nagpakilala sa Kanya.

Sa Lumang Tipan, sinasabi ng iba na ang Diyos Ama ay isang "mass murderer". Isa na nga dito ang great flood. Ngunit ginawa ba talaga ng Diyos ito o isang maling pagkaunawa lamang ni Propeta Moises tungkol sa katangian ng Diyos? Oo, kilala ng mga propeta at apostol ang Ama. Ngunit tanggapin nating mas kilala ni Cristo ang Ama. Dahil siya ay bumaba mula sa langit. Ang nanggaling sa langit ang masasabi nating lubos na nakakakilala sa Ama.

Ilan lang sa mga itinuro ni Cristo na katangian ng Ama:
1. Ang Ama'y hindi humahatol sa kanino mang tao (Juan 5:22)
- ang pagpatay ay isang paghatol. Kung ayon kay Cristo hindi humahatol ang Ama sa kanino mang tao, masasabi pa rin ba nating ginawa ng Diyos ang great flood?
2. Mabuti at mahal din ng Diyos ang mga walang turing at masasama. (Lucas 6:35)
- Kung ayon kay Cristo magandang-loob rin ang Diyos sa mga walang turing at masasama, sa tingin ba natin magagawa niyang gawin ang great flood? Sinabi nga ni Cristo "ibigin ang ating mga kaaway (Mateo 5:44), na ibigin natin hindi lang mga umiibig sa atin kundi pati mga walang pag-ibig sa atin, na maging mabuti hindi lang sa mga mabubuti sa atin kundi pati rin sa mga hindi mabubuti sa atin (Lucas 6:32-33)" dahil ganun din ang Ama natin. Na upang tayo'y maging mga anak ng ating Ama sa langit ay dapat din natin Siyang tularan.

Hindi ako laban sa mga propeta at apostol ng Diyos dahil malaki rin ang kanilang naiambag o naitulong sa Ama sa pagpapalaganap ng salita ng Diyos upang marami ang maligtas at makamit ang buhay na walang hanggan. Subalit sana tanggapin din nating si Cristo ang lubos na nakakakilala sa katangian ng Ama sapagkat nakasama na niya ang Ama bago pa likhain ang lahat ng bagay.

Screenshot_2020-04-22-23-44-29.jpg

Attachments

Pero inaangkin na sya talaga ang panginoon nong pumunta sya dito sa lupa pero tumatawag parin sya sa itaas, i think this is one person the holy spirit at ang kinatawan.

👉 Bakit dadalangin si Dearest Jesus sa Kaniyang kalagayang Dios?

Sagot:

• Dahil Siya ay nasa laman (kalagayang tao) at ayon sa hula, Ang lahat ng laman ay lalapit sa Dios.
• Ang katawang laman o kalagayang tao ng Mahal na Panginoong Jesus ay kailangang dadalangin at lalapit sa Dios.( Humanity come to God His Divinity )
• Ang pagkakatawang tao ng Dios na inihula ng mga propeta at sa mga Awit ay bahagi lamang ng ginampanan sa sangkatuhan dahil sa malabis na pagmamahal Mahal na Panginoon upang ang tao ay lumapit/pumaroon sa Kaniya rin.

👉 Ang hula

📖 Oh ikaw na dumidinig ng dalangin, sa iyo'y paroroon ang lahat ng laman.

Awit 65:2

👉 Ang katuparan ng hula

📖 At ako, kung ako'y mataas na mula sa lupa, ang lahat ng mga tao ay palalapitin ko sa akin din.

Juan 12:32

Yah. One true God . . . Pls read this BIBLE VERSE ALSO.. he exist all over the world (ooh wait i mean thousands of Gods ,, which one is one True God again)...>>>>the slavery ,incest, murder,etc...
Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-44-27_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-38-35_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-41-31_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-37-14_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-45-48_1.jpg
Screenshot_2020-04-23-18-47-04_1.jpg

Attachments

Mahal Tayo Ng Diyos Kapatid hindi Nya tayong Gusto Mapahamak gusto niya tayong lahat ay ma ligtas
Pero Sa mga Unbelievers naman ay ang galit ng Diyos ay nasa kanila
Galatians 6:7
Huwag kayong padaya; ang Dios ay hindi napabibiro: sapagka't ang lahat na ihasik ng tao, ay siya namang aanihin niya.

JOHN 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Jn 1:18 No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is at the Father’s side is the one who has explained Him.

Si jesus nakita ng mga tao nung kapanahunan nya...
THINK。。。。。sabi ng bible sya ay isang anak nh Dios... Daming bible verse na sya ay anak ng Dios at mismong sya pa ang nagsabi na sya ay anak ng Dios

Religious People be like. Reading Good bible verse and ignoring the bad(slavery,incest, murder, etc.. )... You should read and understand the whole book . . . Your being stupid and ignorant.

#atheist

Hindi mo Hawak ang Buhay Mo Kapatid hindi ipinangako ang bukas
HEBREWS 9:27 (AFTER DEATH)
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

Manumbalik ka Sa Diyos At ikay Pagiingatan at Pagpapalain ginagamit itong COVID-19 upang ang tao ay mamulat na sa katotohanan at manumbalik na sa Diyos Na Buhay
NO THANKS..... .
Is your God killing innocent people using COVID19 as instrument.,, just to realise that people need to believe in him. Pathetic God.

Back