What's new

Bible Verses about Peace

CharLounge

Honorary Poster
Reaction

40 Bible Verses About Peace​

scriptures-on-peace.png
1. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” — Philippians 4:6-7

2. “I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.” — Psalm 4:8

3. “For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.” — Romans 8:6

4. “For God is not the author of confusion but of peace.” — 1 Corinthians 14:33

5. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” — Matthew 5:9

6. “You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.” — Isaiah 26:3

7. “Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.” — James 3:18

8. “Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through Him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.” — Romans 5:1-2

9. “Submit to God and be at peace with Him; in this way prosperity will come to you. Accept instruction from His mouth and lay up His words in your heart.” — Job 22:21-22

scriptures-about-peace.png
10. “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” — John 14:27

11. “The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.” — Numbers 6:26

12. “Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.” — Psalm 34:12-14

13. “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” — Isaiah 9:6

14. “When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.” — Proverbs 16:7

15. “Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.” — 2 Thessalonians 3:16

16. “The Lord gives strength to His people; the Lord blesses His people with peace.” — Psalm 29:11

17. “Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.” — Hebrews 12:14

18. “But the meek shall inherit the earth, and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.” — Psalm 37:11

19. “Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father’s Son, will be with us in truth and love.” — 2 John 1:3

bible-verses-on-peace.png
20. “Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.” — Romans 12:17-18

21. “The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.” — Isaiah 32:17

22. “Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” — 1 Peter 5:7

23. “Consider the blameless, observe the upright; a future awaits those who seek peace.” — Psalm 37:37

24. “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.” — Romans 15:13

25. “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..” — Colossians 3:15

26. “‘Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed,’ says the Lord, who has compassion on you.” — Isaiah 54:10

27. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” — Matthew 11:28-30

28. “You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.” — Psalm 32:7

29. “But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed.” — Isaiah 53:5

bible-verse-on-peace.png
30. “The Lord replied, ‘My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.’” — Exodus 33:14

31. “Great peace have those who love Your law, and nothing causes them to stumble.” — Psalm 119:165

32. “Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, but those who plan peace have joy.” — Proverbs 12:20

33. “Lord, You establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished You have done for us.” — Isaiah 26:12

34. “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.” — Galatians 5:22-23

35. “The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside quiet waters, He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for His name’s sake.” — Psalm 23:1-3

36. “Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.” — Psalm 37:7

37. “How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who proclaims peace, who brings glad tidings of good things, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion, ‘Your God reigns!’” — Isaiah 52:7

38. “Finally, brethren, farewell. Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.” — 2 Corinthians 13:11

39. “For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.” — Romans 14:17

40. “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” — John 16:33

Attachments