What's new

Best Philippine Presidents.

Who do you think is the best President of the Philippines ?

• Pres. Rodrigo Duterte

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Pres. Ninoy Aquino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pres. Gloria Arroyo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pres. Ferdinand Marcos

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Pres. Ramon Magsaysay

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Pres. Manuel Roxas

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Misanthropes

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
If I were to ask i would choose Great Pres. Marcos.

How about yours?

No more fights.

I admire Pres. Marcos with all the books I've read about him and with all of the videos showing how great he was. But because I never experienced his administration, I have to choose Pres. Duterte as my best President.

same. I know Duterte can do better than any of the previous President he's more knowledgeable very passionate to his work. but sometimes he fails however we know even the good and the best one has some lapses no one's perfect. And I believe Philppine could have been better if there were no Communist Aquino who devastated our country. If it weren't for President Duterte we would be in the places of poorest country around asia.

Same lods. even i haven't experienced marcos era i would say that his Presidency only wants for the best in everyone. he didnt want our country managed by communist that's why he did his best and Declared Martial law. and some communist/left wing/bourgeoisie made a lot of noise about bad deeds of marcoses that wasnt true.

[XX='Whazabi, c: 1240708, m: 926963'][/XX]yeah excellence. and of the great leader but i haven't experienced his leadership but he was good. and if he were alived he would be sad becoz of communists infiltration (not in general)who have been ruining our country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, no one is perfect and I guess Pres. Marcos had his share of failures too. He has critics or haters even today. Not everyone during his term liked his leadership. As for Pres. Duterte, many mocked him for his failed promises but I think we don't need a too honest leader here, we need good strategist to handle our country. Everybody can disagree with me but that's my two cents.

[XX='keejey, c: 1240796, m: 1073209'][/XX] Yeah, I think that we're lucky to have President Duterte as our President. Maybe, I think, his cohorts and associates secretaries have failed to do their task that's why our country runs unstable and stagnant becoz of their sheer incompetency including Doque who fails to conduct health protocol that could combat easily this BS Virus. Duterte is not palpak his secretaries are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcos for me, hindi ko man naabutan pamamahala niya alam ko kung gaano kaunlad ang pilipinas noon
at kung gaano kaswerte ang mga pilipino sa mga benipisyong nakukuha ng mga ito sa gobyerno,disiplinado ang mga tao noon, nakokontrol ng gobyerno ang presyo ng mga bilihin na abot kaya ng mga ordinaryong pilipino kaya galit na galit ang mga negosyanteng mapagsamantala kay marcos noon, maraming programa para sa mga mahihirap na pilipino napakatalino mag isip ni marcos the best president ever