What's new

Help Best Bluetooth Speaker na alam mo. (Budget Friendly)

M A R I M 0

Honorary Poster
Established
Hello mga Ka-ph. Ask lang ako if anong ma irerecomend nyong room speaker with bluetooth campatibility at budget friendly sana.
Need kasi sa classroom eh.

If meron sa shoppe or lazada try ko i-search ang ma i-recommend nyo.
Maraming Salamat!

Hello po!

For a budget-friendly room speaker with Bluetooth compatibility, I would recommend the JBL Flip 5. It has a powerful sound output, long battery life, and is water-resistant, which makes it great for classroom use. You can easily connect it to your Bluetooth-enabled devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops.

The JBL Flip 5 is available on both Shopee and Lazada, with prices ranging from PHP 4,000 to PHP 6,000 depending on the color and seller. Make sure to check the reviews and seller ratings before making your purchase to ensure that you are getting a genuine product.

Another option you may want to consider is the Anker Soundcore 2. It is also a budget-friendly speaker with Bluetooth compatibility, and has a longer battery life than the JBL Flip 5. It has a slightly smaller sound output, but is still great for classroom use.

The Anker Soundcore 2 is also available on both Shopee and Lazada, with prices ranging from PHP 2,200 to PHP 3,500 depending on the color and seller. Again, be sure to check the reviews and seller ratings before purchasing.

I hope this helps you in your search for a budget-friendly room speaker with Bluetooth compatibility. Good luck!

Yoobao M1 boss tested ko na 1 year na sakin still good pa din Ang sounds 400 pesos sa Lazada dun ka sa official bumili para sure
images (64).jpeg

Attachments

Back