What's new

Being Real People

GUMMO

Honorary Poster
Established
Reaction
1 year na kong walang di gumagamit ng facebook, I deactivated my account pero still using messenger just to communicate with relatives and friends who use messenger as well.

10 years ago I messed up my life using facebook. I have a real life gf ended up in LDR , 5 years na kame before that LDR. That time im not really active on social media until one day I received a PM from some guy na tinatakot ako na dinadate nya na daw gf ko sa saudi. I got mad but I decide not to disclose to my gf that matter. I lost my job and desparately join an îllégâl business venture. A woman PM me and become a sexual partner to me, we met weekly just to have ***. Im guilty as hell.Then one day nag PM yung workmate ng gf ko na friend ko din babae sha, she told me about what my gfs doing in saudi. May bf na pala sha don. I felt mad despite the fact im doing the same thing to her. She called me and apoligizing for what sheve done and just reconcile and be back on track . Im real confused that time. Out nowhere nasabi ko na sumali ako sa îllégâl na negosyo at baon ako sa utang and I need 50k Php kundi papatayin ako. Sabi ko maghiwalay na kame . She insist to lend me money yet I accepted it. The next day she sent 50k Php to me. I spent the money drinking all weeklong and having *** with random girls. After that I posted on facebook "BAYAD KANA" . I dont know why I did that shit. She immediately broke up with me. Sabi nya tulong nya nalang daw saken yung pera. I felt bad a lot until now . You do really realize the value of something when you lose it.

That time im so depressed and wanted to commit suicide. May nag pm nanaman saken sa fb. Nakikipag kaibigan . Sabi nya malapit daw sila sa dagat. So naisip ko ayos magpapakalunod nalang ako since di naman ako marunong lumangoy. Sabi ko sige punta ako without knowing who really this person is. I packed and travelled 12 hrs to her place. Surprisingly shes for real. But the suicide plan is still on its way. I got good treats all along . Her familys quite rich. And they loved me to the point na pintira na nila ako dun. So 3 years ako tumira don and assumed na mag asawa na kame. One day I decided to get back home. Para akong nanibago sa manila , lage lang kase kame nagdadagat at namumundok and di na namen nagagawang harapin social media namen kaya wala talaga akong idea kung ano naba movement dito sa manila. I was reunited with my family at akala nila patay na ko, missing person na pala status ko . Sabi ko nagbakasyon lang ako. Bumili ako ng laptop at smartpone to catch up whats happening. Symbian phone lang kasi gamit ko dati. Di na kame nag usap nung kinasama ko sa province di ko alam kung bakit no break up formalities. 3 years passed I became a social media personality. Doing a lot on internet , money making, dating etc. I should be satisfied with the life I chose but I dont feel that way. Im empty and full of regrets. One year ago Ive read phrase on a book says " Social Media is for lonely people." That moved me. I realized its true. And started shutting down all my socials . I felt I was reborn doing the stuff I do in flesh. Meeting people on streets . And then I met my ex again on a place we both used to date. Hindi ko alam kung bakit naisipan ko puntahan ulit yung place na yon at to my surprise andon sha. Like she was waiting for me. I approached her and apologized . For the 2nd time I felt so alive again. We did what we used to do. Hindi kame nagkabalikan , everything was casual.

Hmmm. Parang too good to be true? Hehe. Pero good for you at nag-bounce back ka po. 😊🌻

Last edited:
Social Media also to me is for people who wants to an attention of private and public 😳, gusto nila maging sikat, pabida, feeling rich at nakalimutan na nila ang true meaning ng social media. "Communication" 😅

maswerte ka ts. tuloy tuloy ang dating ng opportunity sayo. hindi kasi lahat nakakatanggap ng ganyang klaseng opportunities despite sa lahat ng nangyare sayo

TS, na try mo na bang maging writer ng isang novel? O baka naman writer/author ka na at pinag papraktisan mo lang kami? Joke lang. :ROFLMAO:

ibig sabihin ts, god has a lot of plan for you. binigay niya ung mga pinagdaanan mo for you to realize how beautiful life is. you've learned your lessons through out the journey and madami siya pinarealize sayo..

i hope maging ok na kayo mg ex gf kahit na napaka panget ng naging past niyo.

Sabi nga nila you cant have it all. Pag swerte ako sa money aspect malas naman ako sa lovelife . Im not built to forgive and forget. A lot of tragedies kicks in after that. Sa ngayon im with my mother and bro. Im still doing shit things , but more precise. Pag me pera kana ang hirap malaman sinong totoo sayo.