What's new

Referral Bee Crypto, free crypto for everyone! Oo pwede sa mga tamad!

Reaction
I just want to share with you a new cryptocurrency aiming to become the ONE of the world's most widely used cryptocurrency - even for poor people.
Halina mga kababayan, wag na pahuhuli, start na habang kokonti palang ang sumali!

With your smartphone, you can earn BEE for free ( for now), all you need to do is to download the app. I am inviting you to be one of my partner and become a visioner.

Just like bitcoin, mining BEE is free for the people to mine, however, when it reach a certain amount of miners (e.g. 100 million miners), free mining will stop (as of this month, Pi has more than 100 thousand visioners and counting).
You can only join the BEE community with my referral code: rod26

While there are 7 billion people in the world, only the first 100 million users will have free BEE!. So what are you waiting for? Join and support BEE network now before it's too late!
Sa tagalog, ngayon palang sumali ka na, wag nang magpatumpik tumpik pa! Wala namang mawawala sayo dito kung susubukan mo, baka nga magpasalamat ka pa sakin after 10 years! Ciao!

Attachments

[XX='FayeX, c: 627947, m: 783228'][/XX] everyday ka lang mag la log in paps, tapos wait natin umabot ng 100 million or higher yung users para magkavalue yung na mina natin

Back