What's new

BBM Supporters..Bakit dapat manahimik nalang

Tama manahimik nalang tayo, hayaan natin sila mag dunung dunungan at sa election parehas lang tayo na may roon isang boto, Yung mga survey firms pag Mali Yung survey nila panigurado Wala Ng kukuha Ng serbisyo nila, at sa google trends nalang maniniwala hahahaha

I'm just wondering , Pano nila nasasabing Sure Panalo ni BBM? (Tipong ang dating pa eh pag natalo Dinaya?)

Eh samantalang 3 Beses yan Tinalo ni Leni sa isang Eleksyon?

Spending 66 million for the Protest/Recount--- Still...LOST :D

bong.png

Attachments

I don't know, but I can say that none of the running presidents are smart enough to lead this country to the brighter future.
All what they do and they can do is talk , talk and talk. All of them are dumb leaders.
What do you expect?
Only people who are less fortunate trust the government to provide him food, health insurance, housing, finance etc. The rich probably expect only economic balance and security.
But I guarantee that most people here, either rich, from lower and/or in a middle class, some but not all do not rely on government to provide those basic needs.

For me its quite normal to pinoy the drama like this during election, and I find it funny.
For those who vote, just follow your instinct to choose at least a leader that probably will not lead you to war.

I don't know, but I can say that none of the running presidents are smart enough to lead this country to the brighter future.
All what they do and they can do is talk , talk and talk. All of them are dumb leaders.
What do you expect?
Only people who are less fortunate trust the government to provide him food, health insurance, housing, finance etc. The rich probably expect only economic balance and security.
But I guarantee that most people here, either rich, from lower and/or in a middle class, some but not all do not rely on government to provide those basic needs.

For me its quite normal to pinoy the drama like this during election, and I find it funny.
For those who vote, just follow your instinct to choose at least a leader that probably will not lead you to war.
run sir✌️🤣

Oo, matalino talaga ang tatay niya pero hindi kami napapako sa nakaraan. Iboboto namib siya dahil siya ay si bong bong marcos at hindi ang kanyang ama.

Hindi masamang alalahanin ang mga nagawa ng tatay niya, isa lang itong magpapatunay na gusto niyang ituloy ang mga bagay na mag aangat sa Pilipinas na pilit pinahinto noon.

Pag mahal mo ang bansa mo, sinuman ang mamumuno suportahan mo para sa positibong pamamahala. Wag tayo magrebelde, naiintindihan naman namin na masama sa loob na matalo kayo 😁 pero kung talagang iisipin niyo ang bansa natin, bakit di nalang tayo sumuporta para sa tahimik at payapang bansa.

Good luck Philippines. Alam naman natin kung anong susunod na mangyayari. Build build build gamit ang utang utang utang 🤣🤣🤣
Ready na ba kayo sumunod sa yapak ng Sri Lanka?