What's new

BattleMechs on Android. Earn GEMZ while playing the game

GamerEarn69

Leecher
Reaction
BattleMechs on Android. Earn Gemz (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) while playing the game. It is based on the Zilliqa blockchain You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Whitepaper: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

BattleMechs is a revolutionary play-to-earn blockchain game bridging the gap between mobile gaming and crypto. Via a custom build software development kit for the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., BattleMechs creates a smooth user-experience akin to traditional mobile games.

BattleMechs has integrated with the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. Upon starting the mobile app players are automatically generated a Zilliqa and Ethereum wallet. There are no requirements to use additional blockchain wallets and or extentions such as Metamask or Trust Wallet.

Having all blockchain related wallets and transactions directly managed from within the BattleMechs app allows for a traditional mobile gaming experience, in addition to making the process of interacting with the blockchain a lot more approachable for non-technical users. Powered by You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. .

📷 Play-for-free, no deposit required
📷 Earn rare NFT loot and $GEMZ by mining