What's new

Tutorial Basic SQL injection Demonstration

Xerodeu

Eternal Poster
Solutions
Reaction

What Is Sql Injection?​

According to google:​

SQL injection is a code injection technique used to attack data-driven applications, in which malicious SQL statements are inserted into an entry field for execution. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Target:

- Indian Website

- DEFACED

What Did I Do?

Blind Method Is One Of The Common Method Of Sql Injection,It Requires for the attacker na ma remember ang buong Body ng website in that if ever you started the injection You will find an error and that error will be the path.

P.S.

- i can't show you the admin panel because i forgot i've already defaced it😅

Defaced Website:​

Link: https://mail(.)gimt.ac(.)in/

* pakitangal nalang yung mga parenthesis ( )

Attachments

Salamat po sa pagshare. I hope you can share more especislly on how to secure yourself when doing this kind of method.

1nfernum I admire your häçking skills. Ano po ma-recommend nyo for aspiring web security enthusiast like me to start with para mag grow knowledge ko sa cyber security? gusto ko po matuto.

Xerodeu how to be u po? Where to start po ba? Since last year I've been learning to code since IT kinuha ko and about po sa inyong status TS maabot ko ba yan or do I need something to study na irrelevant to coding?? Idk? Help me

Back