What's new

Closed Banned by globe by trying to häçk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but a newb here
Registered just this morning in this site so bear with me.

So tonight, hearing psiphon in threads, i tried using said app for the first time in hopes that i could get free/unli internet since in my understanding, psiphon hides mobile data usage from isp. I am currently registered to gotscombodd70 and i tried fiddling with the app with no clear understanding with such said program. I have been checking my status of my subscription particularly of whats left of my mb balance since this morning from globe until i used psiphon tonight. The status message from globe says " the system has detected that multiple promos were sent from your account etc. What does this mean? Did using psiphon cause this that globe noticed that i was tinkering with the promo to exploit? Am i banned from using gotscombodd70 again? Thanks in advance and again i am very sorry

Hindi po, what thwy mean is multiple registration sa isang promo. For the mean time block ka na mag send ulit ng promo na yun for the day, babalik rin ulti yan after ng expiration or reset ng system.

Its not block it just prevent you from making same multiple actions/call. It will refresh in 5-10mins. I bet you've checked you mb via the *143#. You can call or iniate an action via 143 one at a certain time. This is their way to prevent bugs that occurs in the past

Hindi po, what thwy mean is multiple registration sa isang promo. For the mean time block ka na mag send ulit ng promo na yun for the day, babalik rin ulti yan after ng expiration or reset ng system.

Am i right saying that psiphon hides mobile data that is consumed? If it is, how do you do it without globe pausing my mobile internet? Apparently, whenever i use psiphone, downlaods slows down (20kb-50kb) and after a while the internet stops. Not techie guy here

Last edited:
Supposed to yun po purpose ng siphon but due to globe systems upgrades siphon does protect your browsing/ privacy although it does not hide your data usage to globe anymore kasi after reaching 1GB+ data using siphon eh ibblock na nila data connection mo for a day so hintay ka nanaman ng 12AM para magkaron ng connection. Kung noon ay throttled lang ngayon kapag gamit ng VPN eh bnblock na talaga nila.

Meron but you have to be registered into any promo ng globe.

So i could with my current gotscomboddpromo? Pwede pa share kahit brief lang? The problem searching in forums is i dont know where to start and overwhelming ang mga infos lalo na kapag wala kang alam sa mga terms and abbreviations. Good afternoon

Dear Luapdivad64,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.