What's new

BackStab HD 1.2.6 APK + DATA

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Freak

Forum Master
Reaction
1.jpg

“My name is Henry poet, once a proud officer in England’s Royal Navy. currently I stand a shattered man. Betrayed, imprisoned, my fiancée removed, I actually have currently found my freedom - and shortly I shall find my revenge.”
Take on the role of Henry poet, a broken man whose life was stripped away, and facilitate in his quest after justice and revenge. Climb, jump and sneak your manner through numerous settings to reach your target and strike down adversaries. Use your deadly fighting skills and therefore the combo-based combat system to defeat your nemesis and anyone else who gets in your manner. rove freely across an enormous island associated gaze upon its glorious full-3D environments and experience the sensation of an immersive, realistic world around you because of spectacular non-player character interactions with true-to-life voice effects.

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

E4.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.