What's new

Closed B310s-22 half dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoschi1234

Enthusiast
Reaction
hi everybody,

newbie to this forum i first wanna thank to jerome laliag for his helpful tutorials! of course there's a lot more people to be thankful to too!
i'm european and don't speak any tadalong, but i think i understand the basic information.
i learned a lot already, but got stuck with my formerly branded ESP Orange router...
no problem in loading any new firmwares, but i never come to the point that my sim card would be recognized.
i tried different ones from all over the world, getting to the point to send AT commands as well.
my main point is, that with the first flashing i erased everything on the box, it wouldn't even be found by dc-unlocker.
for example, at^nvrdex 50502 and 50503 give me only zeros, in my opinion that's the issue.
please, if somebody has any idea on what to do next i'd appreciate any kind of help. or providing me some firmware that works on my box to go on trying...

thanks a lot in advance and greetings from spain!

short update on how it goes:
  • established a working firmware
  • able to connect with putty and sending cmds
  • access to the directories using unix in putty

having limited experience, here come up some questions:
  • which directory to look for, please with commands if possible?
  • overwriting existing null lines with at^ cmd 50502 and 50503?

another approach i have in mind:
can somebody provide b310 original firmware from india?

thanks in advance!

i can get another b310s from a friend, i wanna use it to backup the original files and load to the broken one. how to make a complete backup??? must be done via the unix console...

hi again,
thanks to all the tutorials i found, btw best work by jeromelaliagg : well done sir!, i managed the device accepting my simcard! i entered all data to connect to the internet, but at this point the device couldn't find any network...

i appreciate any help to go on and make it work!

maybe this is useful to know:
b310s-22 running 11.326.01.00.1342 firmware, with updated webui thanks again to jeromelaliagg

Status
Not open for further replies.