What's new

GOMO Ayaw ma activate gomo sim

Akotosiano

Forum Guru
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Guys baka may alam kayo na silosyon ganto nalabas bumili ako ng anim na gomo sim tas ganto

Attachments

Saan mo binili yan? Sa official shop ba ? Kung sa official try ko contact-kin yung Live agent nila via Messenger. Punta ka sa page ni Gomo chat mo. May mga option ka na ppindutin doon. Click mo live agent saka ka mag chat ng issue mo doon. Matagal yun sila magreply .

Same here...I tried to chat but also says not a GOMO sim. I tried other GOMO sims that are activated and working also sims with empty load already activated thru GOMO. All valid numbers are not recognized by the Messenger chat support. I think they have a problem with their system, but have no way to tell them.

Just checked Facebook GOMO groups, problems been going on for at least 6 hours. GOMO already knows about problem and are trying to fix.

If you ever bought that from a 3rd party seller online, chances are it's already been used and they just put it back in the sim tray and sold it to you. I got scammed once for getting one from an unofficial Gomo seller on Fb marketplace believing it was a s†éál price, as it's selling fro 20 percent less. Always be wary of this scam online.