What's new

Help Authorization letter

Mhenglheng14

Journeyman
Sino may nakaalam dito kung paano gawin ang authorization letter para pag claim ng voter's certification.
TY sa mag sagot.

i [your name here] herby authorize Mr/Ms [receiver's name] to claim my voter certification in your good office in my behalf due to [your reason here] below are my 2 ID's for identification purposes.
thank you,
[your name&sign]

edit mo nalang po. hahaha

I hereby authorize ( reciever ) to claim my voters certification from your good office in my behalf and hereby presenting my valid I.D cards for identification purposes.

For any clarification please call me at ( your number )

Thank you very much.

Hmmm 🤔 representative ka ba para kumuha papi? if "OO" eh gawin mo ito at palitan mo na lang ng info mo,
👇
Sample 1,

Date
GSIS
(address)

Sir/Ma`am,
I________________authorized my mother _______________ to claim my check with a check no.____________ dated____________. Here are the attached identification to proof of mine. Thank you for your kindly consideration Very truly yours,

(Your name & Signature)

Sample 2

To Whom it may concern,
Office of Vital Records London- EC3A2AD

Sub: Authorization to process my official documents

Respected Sir/ Madam, I, the undersigned, need some of my important official documents to be processed which are present on file in your office. Since I am not in a position to come to your office due to my health problems and collect the same in person, I hereby authorize my brother Mrs John Parker to apply for and get the required documents duly processed. I have no objection for Mrs John Parker signing the documents on my behalf in my absence. Together with Mrs John Parker is my Identification Card attesting this authorization. Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.

Sincerely yours, -
Signature

Sample 3

March 27, 3022

To whom it may concern,

Good day, my name is Ms. name is Eula C. Legaspi, 20 y/old, and is residing at 123 Brgy. Sampaloc, Apalit, Pampanga 2323, is herby authorizing my father in my behalf, Arturo O. Legazpi, 54 y/old to claim in your office my voter`s ID. Attached herein is the photocopy of my postal ID for your reference. I am hoping for your kind consideration upon this matter. I thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,
(Signature over printed name)

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

i, [state your name], hereby authorized my [state your relationship of you two], [state his/her name] to [state the purpose].

Respectfully,
[state your name]