What's new

Trivia Atheists, how do you know that scientists are correct when they say that life emerged 3.5 billion years ago through natural processes rather than ...?

plhbg1

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Atheists, how do you know that the scientists are correct when they say that life emerged 3.5 billion years ago through natural processes rather than 6k years ago by the hands of God?
Scientists don't say that, evidence says that. And we don't need to be a scientist to observe it.

if earth was created 6000 years ago, it would turn out that beardman in the sky went through a lot of effort to make it look like it was created billions of years ago.
Therefore it is godman that is lying.

But since the existence of the beardman in the sky is not proven yet then religion will carry the lying part

Last edited:
Side ako sa point mo ts kahit di ko relate ang statement mo tungkol sa beardman.

Pero medyo disagree ako sa first statement mo ts, dahil kailangan tlga natin nang mga scientist for invention, innovation at interpretation. Tulad nlang nang carbon dating, man of science kaya naka imbento nyan at alam mo ba pano yan gawin?

Side ako sa point mo ts kahit di ko relate ang statement mo tungkol sa beardman.

Pero medyo disagree ako sa first statement mo ts, dahil kailangan tlga natin nang mga scientist for invention, innovation at interpretation. Tulad nlang nang carbon dating, man of science kaya naka imbento nyan at alam mo ba pano yan gawin?
yung carbon dating is a test and not all of us are trained on that so i would agree on the training requirement, i stand corrected
hahaha beardman ✌✌
yeah that's how i describe the graven images they created to represent gods

Last edited:
what i was trying to say is, how can they determine things? i mean, say for example, a scientist was able to examine something and he or she said that the thing or object is 20k year old artifacts. how can they determine it? did they live 20kk years ago? i mean everything is just a concept. no knowledge base. even the origin of humanity is unknown. ive been searching for an answer..

what i was trying to say is, how can they determine things? i mean, say for example, a scientist was able to examine something and he or she said that the thing or object is 20k year old artifacts. how can they determine it? did they live 20kk years ago? i mean everything is just a concept. no knowledge base. even the origin of humanity is unknown. ive been searching for an answer..

By investigating, testing, carbon dating. I'm not a scientist pero madami silang processes na ginagawa. Just because no one has seen it happen, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Most things leave breadcrumbs of information, ayun ang tinitignan ng mga scientists, kung ano naging effect sa environment. The conclusion may not be concrete pero they have an educated guess as to what really happened.

Baka mejo misundersrood mo ang pakay ng science. Science does not claim certainty. Science accepts every theory only as a "close approximation".

Certainty is not a value science accepts. Certainty only produces dogma. Gaya ng makikita natin sa mga zealous religious people who are so sure na ung religion nila ang pagpapalain. Because of this certainty yan din nagtutulak gumawa ng mali, at nakakalungkot, minsan sa ngalan pa ng relihiyon.

Kung kakausap k ng tunay na scientist, i'm.sure willing sya palitan ang paniniwala nya, as long as may mas matibay na evidence ang theory mo.

you must have an advance knowledge in chemistry in order for you to understand how to date things based on the arrangement of these carbon atoms, if you don't have a focused training on chemistry you will keep replying that it is impossible to determine the dates

Last edited:
Back