What's new

Trivia Atheists, can you explain (without sarcasm or anger) why you don't believe in God?

plhbg1

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
On my way out of Christianity, part of my drifting from the church was finding the answers it has about our existence unsatisfactory. It stopped making sense to me to have the good things be because of God's love and the bad things be because of sin or Satan. In fact supernatural answers were just unpredictable to the point of making me wonder, is there any order to this? Could there really be some sort of cosmic force like God or Karma?
As we find out more stuff about reality - through science - those gaps (scientific unknowns) diminish, as does such a god of the gaps/unknowns.
You are, however, absolutely wrong about “…,saying ‘only god knows,’ is as good an answer as any.” That answer is dishonest to yourself and everybody else, and stifles progress.
The correct answer is: “I don’t know.”
Please, please, please stick to that when you actually don’t know.
Incidentally, my own reason for not believing in god, after a standard Christian upbringing and an education oriented towards science, was that gods and all religious stuff seemed simply unnecessary to make sense of my experience of the world and of other people…

What do you think?

any god, please cover all of them, all commenters from all gods are invited
opinyon ko lang 'to ts, so you may take it as a grain of salt.

most likely, kung saan ka ipinanganak and kung ano yung religion nung family mo ayun din yung magiging religion mo. halimbawa tayo sa pilipinas, christian catholic country karamihan. matic christian ka. yung god/jesus yung kalalakihan mong diyos. pero kung halimbawa naman sa ibang panig ng mundo ka ipinanganak, let's say muslim country. ibang diyos din kalalakihan mo so ayun yung paniniwalaan mo. kaya ang tanong ko sa sarili ko, alin ang totoo? kung bawat religion nag-claim na sa kanila yung totoo. ayun yung turning point ko kaya ako naging atheist. bago ako maniwala uli sa mga diyos, at least bring some evidence. hindi yung galing lang sa libro.

opinyon ko lang 'to ts, so you may take it as a grain of salt.

most likely, kung saan ka ipinanganak and kung ano yung religion nung family mo ayun din yung magiging religion mo. halimbawa tayo sa pilipinas, christian catholic country karamihan. matic christian ka. yung god/jesus yung kalalakihan mong diyos. pero kung halimbawa naman sa ibang panig ng mundo ka ipinanganak, let's say muslim country. ibang diyos din kalalakihan mo so ayun yung paniniwalaan mo. kaya ang tanong ko sa sarili ko, alin ang totoo? kung bawat religion nag-claim na sa kanila yung totoo. ayun yung turning point ko kaya ako naging atheist. bago ako maniwala uli sa mga diyos, at least bring some evidence. hindi yung galing lang sa libro.
that's a good point, that is why no need talaga sila mag away away kasi they are on the same ground each claiming theirs is correct, say example bible hindi siya pwedeng gawin required book in education kasi magseselos yung ibang groups nun, same applies to the rest of the books,

on the other hand science established a rule to get something accepted by the world first before it becomes an official teaching kaya ala talaga problema gawing required book si science

Even if I'm the counter part of your Jesus(I have the antichrist name) let me tell you this, God is real! Jesus is real. Proof? Check scientist/tomb raider Ron Wyatt's discovery of the ark of covenant and the dripping alive blood of Christ, ordinary human has 23 chromosomes while Jesus' blood has 24 chromosomes the blood found on the spear of destiny and the blood in the broken ark of covenant is alive until today 2000 yrs + and Jesus' blood never dies.

~vergilobiasdematera/iamsobadgreaterevil/iamboasgreaterdevil/iambaalsogreavedirt

Last edited:
realized that religion is a business
yeah they are still recognized by law as business due to profits (tithes, offerings, donations, etc.) obtained as incidents to its operations that is why they are not automatically exempted from tax but they need to apply and be approved of it
Even if I'm the counter part of your Jesus(I have the antichrist name) let me tell you this, God is real! Jesus is real. Proof? Check scientist/tomb raider Ron Wyatt's discovery of the ark of covenant and the dripping alive blood of Christ, ordinary human has 23 chromosomes while Jesus' blood has 24 chromosomes the blood found on the spear of destiny and the blood in the broken ark of covenant is alive until today 2000 yrs + and Jesus' blood never dies.

~vergilobiasdematera/iamsobadgreaterevil/iamboasgreaterdevil~
wow this is a very earthshaking evidence, can you provide a document where by these claims are officially declared boss? this could turn a lot of people back to christianity

Last edited:
yeah they are still recognized by law as business due to profits (tithes, offerings, donations, etc.) obtained as incidents to its operations that is why they are not automatically exempted from tax but they need to apply and be approved of it

wow this is a very earthshaking evidence, can you provide a document where by these claims are officially declared boss? this could turn a lot of people back to christianity
Search the name Ron Wyatt scientist/tomb raider on Google search he is the only one who has the living blood of your jesus, while me the perfect name for the antichrist will tell you there is God, if there is bloodline evil, which is me, there is God. I just look at people's eyes and they die if they are cruel to me or others I can see their soul if pure or not. Ron Wyatt is long dead, me I'm just waiting for the nine headed dragon to do the apocalypse I'm just chillin' watching news and going to groups and relaxing. Covid-19 is endless you know.

realized that religion is a business
Religion was created to prevent barbarism o patayan noong panahon brutal mga tao noon pero ginagalang nila entities na wisp, creator of fire, magic and those magicians, prophets; people would pay homage in amazement there you go may religion na

Last edited:
Religion was created to prevent barbarism o patayan noong panahon brutal mga tao noon pero ginagalang nila entities na wisp, creator of fire, magic and those magicians, prophets; people would pay homage in amazement there you go may religion na
kinda pitty this guy,.. i mean you got some point but.. tf u smokin?

Last edited:
kinda pitty this guy
I had 100 in philosophy during my college and even theologians were confused when I explain things. You pity yourself lad coz your Jesus I was able to talk to him Jan 28, 2021 in my dreams and He said apocalypse is nearing. Check my name vergilobiasdematera = iamsobadgreaterevil = iamboasgreaterdevil. I am revealing already things to come but you are a mere person, mortal. Remember

kinda pitty this guy,.. i mean you got some point but.. tf u smokin?
Why don't you check my name sa Philippines Statistics Authority or sa Google search

I had 100 in philosophy during my college and even theologians were confused when I explain things. You pity yourself lad coz your Jesus I was able to talk to him Jan 28, 2021 in my dreams and He said apocalypse is nearing. Check my name vergilobiasdematera = iamsobadgreaterevil = iamboasgreaterdevil. I am revealing already things to come but you are a mere person, mortal. Remember

Why don't you check my name sa Philippines Statistics Authority or sa Google search

this dude is the living example why religious cr@ckhead creeps the shit out of me

this dude is the living example why religious cr@ckhead creeps the shit out of me
Why don't go to the Philippines Statistics Authority right now and check my name and just rearrange my name and you'll get the bloodline future god of evil. In my place in brgy del Rosario canaman ask for the marites in every store who is the most unclean and most unholy boy my smell is terribly bad you could smell from 10 - 100 meters away and people die if they scorn me and made my use my name in vain and mockery. I don't smoke I am the real deal

The f*ck I just checked my name in Google search, and they deleted me😏my existence, I was all over google and other search engine, hmm illuminati did it again,, they don't want u to know I exist already

All Hail Baal!
Oh thanks but my name is Boas but yeah he is uncle, you can become a supervisor of hellhounds🏆

Last edited:
Search the name Ron Wyatt scientist/tomb raider on Google search he is the only one who has the living blood of your jesus, while me the perfect name for the antichrist will tell you there is God, if there is bloodline evil, which is me, there is God. I just look at people's eyes and they die if they are cruel to me or others I can see their soul if pure or not. Ron Wyatt is long dead, me I'm just waiting for the nine headed dragon to do the apocalypse I'm just chillin' watching news and going to groups and relaxing. Covid-19 is endless you know.
so yung magiging evidence natin dito is a testimony of a person lang boss?
are you a leader of a cult boss?
I believe in god but not in religion.
how did you know god boss?

Last edited:
so yung magiging evidence natin dito is a testimony of a person lang boss?

are you a leader of a cult boss?

how did you know god boss?
Well Ron Wyatt's work has been kept by the classified archives in Rome and in White House. Wala akong access sa holy blood research nya nabasa ko lang sa Google search 10-12 years ago, you can dive sa deep web or dark web kung may copy sya ng research nya baka meron.

I am not a leader of cult,I am just me vergilobiasdematera=iamsobadgreaterevil=iamboasgreaterdevil nakikinig sa song ni Jo Osborne na "What if god was one of us" just chillin' sa bahay or deep web or tambay sa kaibigan

Well Ron Wyatt's work has been kept by the classified archives in Rome and in White House. Wala akong access sa holy blood research nya nabasa ko lang sa Google search 10-12 years ago, you can dive sa deep web or dark web kung may copy sya ng research nya baka meron.
kasi boss why would christians hide the very evidence of their core belief and they were instructed to bring people to the lord, hiding in secret is against the ethos of christianity
I am not a leader of cult,I am just me vergilobiasdematera=iamsobadgreaterevil=iamboasgreaterdevil nakikinig sa song ni Jo Osborne na "What if god was one of us"
akala ko kasi you were warning us coz you've been instructed to save people