What's new

Atheist are the people who believes in God.

Kaplok Kaplok

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Wild claim, eh?

Hear me out..

Maybe atheist really do believe in God. Just not the kind of God in religious convention.
The reasonable kind..

The one who warns, but won't hate you for not heeding.. The one who allows you to learn from your mistakes.. Not the one who would throw you in hell for not obeying. Yes he gives guidance, but not the one who says "because I said so".

More like a parent who is willing to be proved wrong. The one who could be proud of their children despite not following the path they set for them.
Not the attention-seeking parent. The one that sets their children free, to figure out life outside their own shadow. The one who allows them to truly find who they want to be.

Maybe, that is the God they believe in,
Maybe, it's the atheist who truly believes in God...
..Maybe it's the atheist who believe in the true God...

Last edited:
so they only deny the existence of a theist god but actually having a god as well, i agree coz atheism is still a religion

so they only deny the existence of a theist god but actually having a god as well, i agree coz atheism is still a religion
Atheism isn't a religion, religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman power or powers, especially a God or gods. Atheism doesn't worship nor believe any God.

Atheism isn't a religion, religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman power or powers, especially a God or gods. Atheism doesn't worship nor believe any God.
we have reasons why we classify atheism as religion or not, for you it is not religion due to absence of diety, for me it is still religion since it has faith (the substance of things hoped for), you are still hoping that there is no god just like those theists hoping that there is god

we have reasons why we classify atheism as religion or not, for you it is not religion due to absence of diety, for me it is still religion since it has faith (the substance of things hoped for), you are still hoping that there is no god just like those theists hoping that there is god
Alam mo b na ung phrase na atheism is religion. Ang target tlga nyan ung kagaya mo n excessive ang faith sa science. You just call yourself agnostic for some reason pero ung mga reasoning mo old school atheist.

Alam mo b na ung phrase na atheism is religion. Ang target tlga nyan ung kagaya mo n excessive ang faith sa science. You just call yourself agnostic for some reason pero ung mga reasoning mo old school atheist.
faith sa science? science already exist, there is no need to hope for science to exist, only theism (hoping god exist) and atheism (hoping god doesn't exist) belongs to faith hehe

faith sa science? science already exist, there is no need to hope for science to exist, only theism (hoping god exist) and atheism (hoping god doesn't exist) belongs to faith hehe
Faith that science can do everything.. jusko nmn..

Faith that science can do everything.. jusko nmn..
science is not stopping to discover everyhting, kaya naghahanap ako ng makakapag stop sa science kasi if ganyan ang status ni science everything will be discovered eventually but i am not hoping for it, kasi if it can be stopped naman pala ok lang din sakin

science is not stopping to discover everyhting, kaya naghahanap ako ng makakapag stop sa science kasi if ganyan ang status ni science everything will be discovered eventually but i am not hoping for it, kasi if it can be stopped naman pala ok lang din sakin
Yan nga mismo ang sinasabi ng "atheist is religion".. you are so convinced with science, you cant even conceptualize its limits.. parehas lang ng mga religions

it exist in our daily lives, we use it daily
What is the atomic mass of science?

Yan nga mismo ang sinasabi ng "atheist is religion".. you are so convinced with science, you cant even conceptualize its limits.. parehas lang ng mga religions
kasi unlike religion na claim lang nang claim, i don't know yet what can stop science bakit ako magki-claim na unstoppable siya? i let it be an unknown instead
What is the atomic mass of science?
what school nagturo sa iyo na science has the properties of matter?

kasi unlike religion na claim lang nang claim, i don't know yet what can stop science bakit ako magki-claim na unstoppable siya? i let it be an unknown instead
Diba yan din sabi ng theist.. god is so powerful they dont know his limits.. they cannot conceptualize that either.. they leave his will unknown..

material sa iyo ang science? if magkaiba tayo ng definition ng science then di talaga tayo magkasundo diyan, lalo na't materials lang ang alam mong nag-e-exist
It's just a philosophical question. Science only exist in our mind (human mind) doesn't it?