What's new

Atheist ako. Atheist din ba kayo?

i think wla nmn mali sa choice mo choice mo yan e haha
pru ang palabasing mali ung choice ng iba tama ba?
bakit lumalabas nga ba na mali yung choice ng iba? hehe right or wrong doesn't matter boss kasi religion at culture lang nagtuturo niyan
kung naniniwla mn sila na may panginoon ano nmn sau ngaun?
sharing lang tayo dito ng iba't ibang opinion, walang tama o mali boss

how do you know i haven't chosen yet what to believe? and not consider the possibility that i already have chosen not to believe hehe
Then let me ask you straight, have you decided to believe in God's existence or not? If your answer is to believe that there is either a God or not, then you have not yet decided... I can't even judge you even if you have made your choice with that...

Then let me ask you straight, have you decided to believe in God's existence or not? If your answer is to believe that there is either a God or not, then you have not yet decided... I can't even judge you even if you have made your choice with that...
i would not ever believe god's existence since belief is not scientific, i am just waiting for science to be able to describe the god that you believe in, there is no belief in science, there is only describing what can be observed in science and it does not require you to believe in it

i would not ever believe god's existence since belief is not scientific, i am just waiting for science to be able to describe the god that you believe in, there is no belief in science, there is only describing what can be observed in science and it does not require you to believe in it
You are simply waiting for Science to prove that God is existent... I will even support you for that... It will be a very long shot but I hope Science can atleast prove this. We are simply tracking everything from the dust up to the being that created them...

We are simply tracking everything from the dust up to the being that created them...
you always have the tendency to know everything including the future of science hehe nice

anyways, what cannot be observed as of the moment will eventually be observed provided that they really exist

you always have the tendency to know everything including the future of science hehe nice

anyways, what cannot be observed as of the moment will eventually be observed provided that they really exist
I hope this is not sarcastically said, then we will be in agreement with this one

Nope, not on the first sentence with me knowing everything, I can't still rule out possibilities.

agnostic ako, kami yung reformed atheists, against kami sa lumang atheism that claims there is no god, science don't claim like that so they don't deserve to say na pure science sila hence agnostic, a reformed atheist

contradicting yung statement mo. If agnostic ka, you should be more on neutral side. Stop claiming that agnostic is just a reformed atheist lol kung agnostic ka you should not be committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of a deity and the likes. If they're called atheist for not believing a god, so be it. Hindi yung may ibang claim ka pa sa mga non-believers kesyo reformed ka 😌

contradicting yung statement mo. If agnostic ka, you should be more on neutral side. Stop claiming that agnostic is just a reformed atheist lol kung agnostic ka you should not be committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of a deity and the likes. If they're called atheist for not believing a god, so be it. Hindi yung may ibang claim ka pa sa mga non-believers kesyo reformed ka 😌
i used reformed atheist so people can catch up with the conventional naming of agnostics as subsidiary to a bigger group which is atheism, so thanks but no thanks

since atheists and theists provided answers to those unknowns, i use what's unknown stays unknown to emphasize what agnostics do to those unknowns which differ from those atheists and theists
Im an atheist and i dont say that there is no god. Gnostic theist/atheist says those things…

Whether u believe in something or not is differeng from whether u know something or not.

Im an atheist and i dont say that there is no god. Gnostic theist/atheist says those things…
of course we can set our own meaning to atheism, there are people calling themselves atheist due to believing there is no god
Whether u believe in something or not is differeng from whether u know something or not.
paki explain boss, do you mean you know that there is no god but you don't believe in it?

kapag ba aethist hindi na din naniniwala sa mga supernatural beings like ghost diba?
OO eh kapag na niwala sila eh di naniniwala na sila sa Diyos, sila kasi maka science di sila nainiwala sa mga bagay na magic na basta na lang sumulpot need nila ng evidence.

OO eh kapag na niwala sila eh di naniniwala na sila sa Diyos, sila kasi maka science di sila nainiwala sa mga bagay na magic na basta na lang sumulpot need nila ng evidence.
parang bigbang theory lang din biglang sumulpot kaya mahirap paniwalaan na wlang creator e ang tanung lang sinu ang nag create

Back