What's new

C# Asp.net Core C# Penge advice hehe

Artimatrix

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Hello kaka interview kolang kanina na pasa konaman well napagusapan is mag aaral ako ng asp.net core and i dont know if vb.net or c# tinutkoy nya pero nakalagay naman sa resume ko is im more on vb.net but still dahil sa ok naman background ko i have almost 3 years developing a software using vb.net self taught developer po ako kasi dipo ako grumaduate ng college cuz na boring ako hehe gusto ko matutu sa sarili kung paraan and now kailangan kong mag adapt due to work requirements they gave me 2weeks for asp.net then evaluate nila ako before malalaman kong pasado ako sa position as developer ngayon dahil sa may similarity naman c# and vb.net dinaman ako mahihirapan but the only problem is where should i start learning asp.net core sana may tumulong kahit road map lang ng guide salamat

Hello! It's great that you have a background in VB.NET and have been developing software for almost 3 years. Don't worry, learning ASP.NET Core won't be too difficult for you because there are similarities between C# and VB.NET.

To start learning ASP.NET Core, you can follow these steps:

1. Get started with the basics of ASP.NET Core by visiting Microsoft's official documentation site: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

2. Choose a development environment that best suits your needs. You can choose between Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code or any other text editor.

3. Once you have chosen your development environment, it's time to start learning ASP.NET Core. Microsoft provides a free tutorial that will guide you step-by-step in building a web application using ASP.NET Core: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

4. As you go through the tutorial, make sure to take notes and practice what you learn. This will help you retain the information better.

5. Join ASP.NET Core community forums and groups where you can learn from other developers and ask for help if you encounter any challenges.

6. Finally, practice, practice, practice! Build your own projects using ASP.NET Core to sharpen your skills.

Remember, learning ASP.NET Core takes time and practice. Don't be afraid to make mistakes and ask questions along the way. Good luck on your learning journey!

Maganda talaga ang c# lods , lalo na yung bagong labas nila na .net maui na sa isang code lang pwede mo na deploy sa ibat ibang platform .. pero more on blazor ako

Lods yung pinag aralan ko ay c# web api. Tapos domain driven design. Yung Iyo possible na mvc or razor pages aaralin mo

Back