What's new

Referral ASJ FOREX TRADING

naaaaaavi

Eternal Poster
Reaction
LOOKING FOR A LEGIT INVESTMENT SCHEME?

paki dyor po at marami ng naging successful dito sa platform!

Here are some frequently Asked Questions and Answers:

1. What is ASJ FOREX GLOBAL LIMITED?

Answer: ASJ Forex Global Limited is an International regulated broker that has the financial license of MSB ( Money Service Business ) in the United States, which is regulated by FinCen in the U.S., and the financial license of FTR(Fintrac MSB) based in Canada , and strictly abides by the regulatory standards.
We are using Mt4/ Mt5 platform full licensed and has good Star rating performance .

Our License number is M21266580 and MBS registration number is 31000204646180.
Our main server location is in Kowloon ,HongKong .

2. When did ASJ start as a broker In FOREX?

Answer: ASJ FOREX GLOBAL was established in the year 2009. According to the requirements of the foreign exchange supervision department, the license plate needs to be replaced every three years. ASJ has obtained the latest relevant certificate.

Effectivity Date : December 16, 2021
Expiry Date: November 30, 2024

3. What is the benefit of being part of ASJ FOREX GLOBAL LIMITED ?

Answer: The team ( Dream Group ) is Building a strong community which has the analysis team that would devote their time and effort in studying the market from morning to afternoon , and in the evening we will be given the Signal ( Telegram group chat between from 730pm to 8pm ) whether to BUY or SELL.

ASJ can obtain the latest relevant certificates on behalf of ASJ legal compliance, family can rest assured. Our analysis team is represented by lawyers and only after strict control of ASJ did we choose to trade in ASJ.

4. What is the standard trading time? And what foreign currency or what commodity is being traded?

Answer: Between from 9pm to 10pm ( Monday to Friday only ) .
No trading on Saturdays and Sundays .
We only trade EURO-USD, AUD-NZD and AUD-CHF this time.

5. What devices can I use to start my trading ?

Answer: Personal computer, Laptop , IPhone or any Android phones.

6. How much is the minimum capital to start my trade?

Answer: Minimum $50 ( To be safe make it $60 due to dollar valuation and some transaction fees )
Ideally to have a good trade , it is highly suggested to fund $1,000 minimum ($1,100 for dollar valuation and transaction fees ) .

7.How to get started ?

Answer:

1ST - Sign in and register to this link

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2ND - Fill up your personal informations and attach your any government valid IDs and have your KYC approved.

3RD- Download MT5 (META TRADER 5) at your Playstore or App Store .

4TH- Fund your account in the morning from your Gcash to your BINANCE and to ASJ .

We provide a variety of deposit / wí†hdráwal methods. You can choose: UnionPay, telegraphic transfer, e-wallet, local bank transfer, digital currency and other payment methods.

When you open an account, please log in to the member area, select the applicable cash out / cash in method, and complete the setting according to the instructions.

5TH- Wait for approval within the day then can start to trade in the evening.

8. What is the Maximum Capital to trade?

Answer : Sky is the limit

9. How long can my funds get to the trading account after deposit?

Answer : After submitting the deposit certificate, it depends on the remittance method and the speed of remittance in each country. The digital currency remittance will arrive within two hours on the same day, and the bank transfer will arrive within 24 hours.

10. What is the customer service contact number ?

Answer : For any ASJ related concerns please contact our
customer service:Whatsapp: +447717670567

11. Can I wí†hdráw my money anytime ? What is the minimum and maximum amount that I can wí†hdráw my money ? What is the wí†hdráwal time?

Answer: Yes you can wí†hdráw your money anytime .
The minimum wí†hdráwal is $10 . No maximum amount .
wí†hdráwal request is from Monday to Friday 9:30am to 8:00pm .

12. How to compute the Lot size ? Brokers Fee ? How to hit profit ?

Answer: For example : $1,000 Trading Fund

🚀To get the lot size :

$1,000 divide by 850 = 1.17 Lot size

To compute the commission deducted every trade:
Example:
Lot size X 30 = 1.17x30 =$35.10

dm po sa gusto magpaturo
add kita sa gc sa fb
dummy account will not be admitted!

About this Thread

Replies
    Views