What's new

Are you getting virus/malware alerts for websites ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh-Meh

Addict
Reaction
I am having really bad times and sad also. Since December 2018, 92% to 93% real visitors to my website come under "30 seconds".

Many people have said they are getting virus/malware alert for my 100% safe website. False virus/malware alerts scare people away from my website

Even today 92% real visitors come under 30 seconds for my website You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

So everybody here see my website and let me know "are you getting false virus/malware alert for my website You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. if yes which anti-virus or internet security are you using ??

I will catch anti-virus companies and make them pay $5000 each for the loss, trouble and sadness caused to me since December 2018.

My income is below taxation. I am eating less food and these anti-virus softwares are causing me lots of loss of money and time.

Sounds suspicious to me. I think it is better not to go to that website. Just my opinion. 😉"Dangerous Mother"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back