What's new

Are you educating your children on safe internet use?

ssandradguz

Journeyman
Reaction
My daughter has recently been very interested on creating a Tiktok and Instagram account because her friends who are the same age, 8 years old and meron na syang own social accounts! Na shock ako na their parents allow their young children to register on these platforms... there's age restrictions for a reason. From what I've seen sa tiktok, you can come across some inappropriate videos (not child-friendly!)

Every parent has the responsibility to make sure that the activities of their children is safe online! Maraming mga bata ang nahaharap sa panganib ngayon online - like online predators na pinagsasamantalahan ang kahirapan ngayong may pandemya. Adults, let's educate ourselves on the potential dangers our children can encounter while they use the internet.

Hindi lahat tayo computer or internet expert. Pero, madaming mga supporting information sa online or you can use this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. from Twinkl. Meron din silang You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. you can use para sa mga kids ninyo. I use this platform for teaching sa school, and it's super helpful. Let's make use of the libreng resources to help protect the children in Philippines. Sana makatulong to!

Back