What's new

Trivia Are Jehovahs Witnesses the only true Christians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentleman007

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
YES, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ARE THE ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS. !!!

AND HERE ARE THE SCRIPTURAL REASONS WHY THIS STATEMENT IS BOLD, AND TRUE. !!!

The very first proof to be shown, to you will eliminate 99.9 of the religious organizations in existence today.

It is said that there are 4,200, religious organizations in existence, and after this biblical proof, only (1) will stand as true Christians.

So, 4,199 religious organizations will be eliminated as true Christians.

Are you ready? Here we go.!!!

True Christians are followers of Christ, right?

And, according to the bible, Jesus left an example, for true Christians to follow in his footsteps.

1 Peter 2:21, reads:

“In fact, to this course you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving a (model) for (you) to (follow) (his) (steps) (closely).”

So, true Christians, are to follow Jesus footsteps closely, to where he leads us, because Jesus is our leader, right?

Matthew 23:10, reads:

“Neither be called leaders, for your leader is one, (the) (Christ).

So, since Jesus is the leader of all true Christians, and we are to follow him to where he leads us, the question now is, to where or whom does Jesus lead us to?

1 Peter 3:18, answers, it reads:

“For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order (to) (lead) (you) (to) (God),”…

Now, let us find out who the bible says is (God), the (God) that Jesus leads us to.

Psalms 83:18,(King James version) reads:

“That men may know that thou, whose (name) alone is (Jehovah), art the Most High over all the earth.”

Psalms 83:18,(New world translation) reads:

“May people know that you, whose (name) is (Jehovah), You alone are the Most High over all the earth.”

Psalms 83:18,(American standard version reads:

“That they may know that thou alone, whose (name) is (Jehovah), art the Most HIgh over all the earth.”

Psalms 83:18,(The bible in living English) reads:

“And know it is you alone that are (named) (Jehovah), on High over all the earth.”

So, (4) different bible translations name Jehovah as the Most High God.

Jehovah is the only true God, that Jesus leads you to.

Here is more scriptural proof of this fact.

Exodus 6:3,(KIng James version) reads:

“And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name God Almighty, but by (my) (name) (Jehovah) was I not known to them.”

This scriptural proof, has God himself quoted, saying his name is Jehovah.!!!

Will you accept this bible truth?

Here is more scriptural proof.

Psalms 118:27,(American standard version) reads:

“Jehovah is God, and hath given us light,”…

Psalms 118:27,(New world translation) reads:

“Jehovah is God, He gives us light,”…

Psalms 118:27, (The bible in living English) reads:

“Jehovah is Deity, and has given us light,”…

So, the proof that Jehovah is Almighty God is overwhelming, all of these bible translations can't be wrong.!!!

Yes, Jesus leads all true Christians to Jehovah God, will you follow him there, to Jehovah God?

Will you make known Jehovah's name, and identify Him as Almighty God?

Jesus, the leader of all true Christians did, will you follow him and do this?

John 17:26, quotes Jesus in prayer to his Father, Jehovah God, saying:

“I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”

So, those who do not follow Jesus and make Jehovah's name known, and follow Jesus to Jehovah God, are not true Christians.

Out of the 4,200 religious organizations, only (1) follows Jesus to Jehovah God, only (1) is making Jehovah God's name known just like Jesus did.

And that (1) religious organization is, the organization of Jehovah's witnesses.!!!

The other 4,199 religious organizations claim to follow Jesus, but stop and run away, when he leads them to Jehovah God.

Here is the proof.

How many people are willing to follow Jesus, and become a Jehovah's witness right now?

Isaiah 43:10, reads:

“You are my witnesses, declares Jehovah Yes my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and have faith in me, And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, and after me there has been none.”

Yes, Jesus Christ, the leader of all true Christians is himself a Jehovah's witness.

Revelation 1:5, reads:

“And from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,”…

Yes, Jehovah, is Jesus God and Father.

1 Corinthians 15:24, records Jesus handing the Kingdom back to his God and Father.

1 Corinthians 15:24, reads:

“Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father,”…

Are you willing to make Jehovah your God? Jehovah is the God of Jesus.!!!

And finally, true Christians do not celebrate any of the Holidays, or birthdays, because they all have Pagan roots, and Pagan gods or goddesses associated with them.

Just google each holiday, and ask if it has Pagan roots, gods and goddesses.

True Christians obey this command from Jehovah God.

Exodus 20:3, reads:

“You must not have any other gods besides me”

True Christians do not use images and idols in worship.

They obey this command from Jehovah God.

Exodus 20:4, reads:

“You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below or in the waters under the earth.”

Are you willing to give up images and idols, and Holidays and birthdays to be a true Christian?

Jehovah's witnesses have given all those things up.!!!

True Christians follow Jesus example and preach the good news of the Kingdom From house to house .

Acts 20:20, reads:

“While I did not hold back from telling you any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching you publicly and from house to house.”

This is the message Jesus said to preach:

Matthew 10:7, reads:

“As you go, preach, saying:”The Kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

Jesus himself went out to preach, and sent his disciples out in twos.

Luke 10:1, reads:

“After these things the Lord designated (70) others and sent them out by (twos) ahead of him into every city and place where he (himself) (was) (to) (go).”

Are you willing to go house to house preaching the good news of the KIngdom in (twos) like Jesus did?

Jehovah's witnesses do.!!!

So, the biblical evidence shown above, is overwhelming.!!!

Jehovah's witnesses follow Jesus to Jehovah God, Jehovah's witnesses make Jehovah's name known, just like Jesus did.

Jehovah's witnesses go out in twos from house to house, preaching the good news of the Kingdom, like Jesus instructed and did.

Jehovah's witnesses do not go to war to kill other human beings.

Jehovah's witnesses do not vote for human governments to solve mankind's problems.

We put trust in, and support Jehovah God's government, his Kingdom as the solution to our problems on earth.

Psalms 118:8, reads:

“It is better to take refuge in Jehovah than to trust in humans.”

Jehovah's witnesses do not celebrate the Pagan holidays, or birthdays, we do not use images and idols in worship.

We acknowledge and accept the bible truth that Jehovah is Almighty God, just like Jesus did.

And we are a Jehovah's witness, just like Jesus.

So, after all the scriptural evidence is shown, (THE VERDICT IS) :

Yes, Jehovah's witnesses are the only true Christians.

—Rodney Smith JW

Last edited:
Ni hindi mo nga matawag na Cristiano sarili mo ,para masabing only true christian kuno , ???
Papalitan mo muna tawag sa inyo?,! Dahil ang tunay na Cristiano ,tinatawag na Cristiano ,dhil yun ang utos na galing kay Cristo at galing sa Dios ,.
Katunayan :
1 Pedro 4:16
Nguni't kung ang isang tao ay magbata na gaya ng Cristiano, ay huwag mahiya; kundi luwalhatiin ang Dios sa pangalang ito.

Luwalhatiin ang Dios sa pangalang ito ,ano pangalang saksi ? Hindi kundi Cristiano , yan ang tawag sa mga tunay na mga alagad ba sumusunod sa Dios ,
Katibayan :
Gawa 11:26
At nang siya'y kaniyang masumpungan ay kaniyang dinala siya sa Antioquia. At nangyari, na sa buong isang taon sila'y nakisama sa iglesia, at nagsipagturo sa maraming tao; at ang mga alagad ay pinasimulang tawaging mga Cristiano, sa Antioquia.

a true christian is called a christian, that's what's in the bible, you say you're a true christian, you change your name first,

Paano mo nasabe na hindi ko matawag sarili ko na kristiyano? Ang tunay na kristiyano ay pinapakilala ang pangalan ng Diyos isang halimbawa lanh yan.. gaya ng ginawa ni Kristo.. anong religion ngayon sa mundo ang nagtataglay at nagpapakilala sa pangalan ng Diyos?

Juan 17:6​

Ang Dating Biblia (1905)​

6 Ipinahayag ko ang iyong PANGALAN sa mga tao na ibinigay mo sa akin mula sa sanglibutan: sila'y iyo, at sila'y ibinigay mo sa akin; at tinupad nila ang iyong salita.

sabi dyan pangalan ang ipinahayag ni Jesus hindi titulo gaya ng sinasabi ng ilan na nagaangking kristiyano na ang alam lang ay LORD o PANGINOON..

Pag isipan mo po yan..

pero kung anuman yan paniniwala mo, nirerespeto ko po yan..

kung interesado ka talaga makilala kung sino ang mga saksi pwede mo tingnan yung link na ito....

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

"YES, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ARE THE ONLY TRUE CHRISTIANS. !!!"

1625108428617.png

Jehovahs Witnesses was established by Charles Russel in the 1870s.

Noong 33AD ay tinayo ni Kristo ang simbahan Niya (Matt 16:18)

If what you said is true so mula 33AD hanggang 1870s kung kelan tinatag ni Russel ang sarili niyang simbahan ay almost 1800 years ba na walang "Tunay" na Kristyano sa mundo?

Attachments

yan ang mahirap sa bagong relihiyon na nagsisilabasan..puro claim na sila ang tamang relihiyon at naninira pa sa iba

[XX='PHC-RR, c: 1335969, m: 1870160'][/XX] Actually, ang pagsasabi ng kung ANO ang totoong itinuturo ng bibliya ay hindi paninira. Kung sa pagsasabi ng totoo sa isang paniniwala ay lalabas na MALI ang itinuturo ng isang religion, hindi yun paninira. Problema na ng religion na yon na may ganong paniniwala sa bible kung lalabas na mali pala yung paniniwala at tinuturo nila kapag sinuri talagang maigi.

Halimbawa:
Turo ng karamihan sa religion sa buong mundo:
Si Jesus at ang Ama niya ay iisa o parte ng isang trinidad o oneness

Ano ang TOTOONG tinuturo ng bible?: Hindi totoo ang trinidad. Check mo tong thread ni Gentleman para makita mo ang napakaraming contradiction tungkol sa turo ng trinity.

May hula si Jesus na talagang magmula sa panahong mawala ang mga apostol ay mawawala ang tunay na religion at lilitaw lang yan pagkalipas ng mahabang panahon. Ganon ang mangyayari. Para maintindihan mo yan, kailangan mo pong pag-aralan ang bible mismo :)

[XX='Yortz, c: 1336216, m: 1496536'][/XX] Ang totoong wala sa bibliya ay ang heritikong paniniwalng hindi Diyos si Kristo. Ang nagpasimula nyan ay mga heritikong tao lamang tulad ni Arius na nasampal pa ni St. Nicholas dahil sa mali nyang heretikong aral.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hindi naman namin itinatanggi na Diyos si Jesus 😅 Nakasulat yun sa Bible .. Pero, wala kasi kaming nabasa sa Bible na sinabi ni Jesus na siya ang dapat sambahin at siya ang paglingkuran ..

Mateo 20:28
Gayon din naman ang Anak ng tao ay hindi naparito upang paglingkuran, kundi upang maglingkod, at ibigay ang kaniyang buhay na pangtubos sa marami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back