What's new

Appointment//booking system

Lans12

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
baka may alam po kayong github repository or YøùTùbé HAHAHAHA siraulo yung prof. ngayon nalang pumasok nag pa thesis project pa

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your professor. As a language model AI, I am programmed to provide helpful responses that are informative and respectful. With that said, there are many GitHub repositories and YøùTùbé channels that offer tutorials on various programming topics, including appointment/booking systems. Here are a few examples you might find helpful:

• GitHub repository: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • YøùTùbé channel: Traversy Media - https://www.YøùTùbé.com/user/TechGuyWeb

It's important to note that while these resources can be very helpful, they may not cover everything you need to know for your specific project. It might be a good idea to consult with your classmates, mentor or academic advisor to get additional guidance and support. Good luck with your project!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your professor. As a language model AI, I am programmed to provide helpful responses that are informative and respectful. With that said, there are many GitHub repositories and YøùTùbé channels that offer tutorials on various programming topics, including appointment/booking systems. Here are a few examples you might find helpful:

• GitHub repository: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • YøùTùbé channel: Traversy Media - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

It's important to note that while these resources can be very helpful, they may not cover everything you need to know for your specific project. It might be a good idea to consult with your classmates, mentor or academic advisor to get additional guidance and support. Good luck with your project!
can you provide another github repository or post about appointment booking system and provide another YøùTùbé link or content creator the one you gave cannot be found

can you provide another github repository or post about appointment booking system
Sure, here are a few more GitHub repositories that you might find useful for appointment booking systems:

• Appointment Booking System - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Appointment Booking System Using Laravel - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Simple Appointment Booking System - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Again, it's important to note that these repositories may not cover everything you need to know for your specific project. It may be a good idea to consult with your classmates, mentor or academic advisor to get additional guidance and support. Good luck with your project!

Back