What's new

Help Anyone from Cebu City here?

missterry

Eternal Poster
Hello sa mga ka-PHC na taga Cebu City! I just want to ask something especially who are those that have studied IT or CpE courses in certain college universities here in Cebu City. Ma'am and Sir, can y'all help me kung saan may nag o-offer ng IT or CpE courses na mura lang yung tuition fee dito sa Cebu City? Preferably budget friendly. If I may, yun ding maganda yung quality ng teaching base on your experiences (and others also that you have heard).

Nag take kasi ako sa isang public university which offers free tuition and was very unfortunate and now I don't know what to do.

I really feel disappointed about myself that I couldn't even help myself but I needed to. I want to study in college na hassle free in terms of financial instances. I took a wrong move in deciding to study in an expensive (for me) school for the assumption of the best quality learning for SHS. Every single day, I know I regretted that stupid decision. Now I couldn't afford to ask for more financial support if I'll study in a university which I have to pay allot for the tuition fee. I could feel my familys' disappointment because of my choice and was also expecting the same feeling if I'll ask for more financial support for another 4 years. I don't have a job and was agreeably privileged to have a supporting family. They were offering their help and I am very grateful but deep inside, I can't accept it and will be shameful if I'll rely to their help again.

I'm sorry for the unnecessary share of thoughts. I just don't know where to vent out this feeling. I do have a circle of friends but I don't want any people who knows me especially to my family and friends to know that I felt and think this way.

I'm hopeful for your responses. Salamat mga ka-PHC!