What's new

Help Any thoughts about Chrome OS?

nasaneiru

Honorary Poster
Mga lods,

I want your inputs/reviews about sa Chrome OS?

For me para syang android OS na nilagay sa PC/Laptop.

So eto po ung overview nya:

Linux on Chrome OS, sometimes called Crostini, allows you to run Linux apps for development alongside your usual Chrome OS desktop & apps. Linux on Chromebooks offers developers the best of both worlds. Built and designed with Chrome OS’ principles of simplicity and security, Linux on Chromebooks gives devs the freedom to safely run their favorite editors, IDEs, and thousands of world-class dev tools in one container.

Turning on Linux will install a Terminal that you can use to run command line tools. You can also install graphical apps like editors and IDEs that show up in the Launcher alongside the rest of your Chrome OS apps. Another useful tool, the Files app, makes it easy to create shared folders for moving files between the Chrome OS host and the Linux container.

Benefits:

• Run the most popular developer tools
  • Set up an Android, Web, or Flutter development environment
  • Test Android or Web apps on your Chromebook or test on a separate device You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • Easy backup and restore of your Linux container
Once you have You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. you can learn how to configure a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., build for You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and also work on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. We also have advanced guides to setup You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and other common Linux development You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Waiting for your inputs mga Sir/Madam

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Last edited:
napapaisip lang ako kasi ang android sa cellphone at tablets ay smooth kasi kadalasan ang mga arm processors ay quad core at octa-core pero ano kaya ang performance ng pc na may dual core with hyperthreading cpu kagaya ng mga i3 series

I haven't used Chrome OS first hand pero here it goes:

Chrome OS is a proprietary Linux-based operating system designed by Google. It is derived from the open-source Chromium OS and uses the Google Chrome web browser as its principal user interface.

Instead of using Microsoft office for document processing. You have to use Google Docs.

If main purpose mo is to browse the internet and do some office work usable naman siya.

Back