What's new

Closed any host for every isp

Status
Not open for further replies.

gianniscfa

Addict
Reaction
any host that connect with any isp any country is exist?

it seems impossible, because different ISP have different spoofed bug server to bypass its firewall.. but who knows perhaps there's a universal host to be used as payload. . (but chances for this is lower than 10% I guess)

it seems impossible, because different ISP have different spoofed bug server to bypass its firewall.. but who knows perhaps there's a universal host to be used as payload. . (but chances for this is lower than 10% I guess)
sh@it..i am trying to find a host but nothing.. they closed everyting.. trying to find a host like clients3.google.com

sh@it..i am trying to find a host but nothing.. they closed everyting.. trying to find a host like clients3.google.com
yeah. perhaps. the firewall already blacklisted that and can't be used anymore as host for payload.
most of the time, those services that comes as freebie are worthy candidates to become as payload.
example if your ISP is offering free FB.. then chances are. fb based host can be used as host.

the closed O.FACEB00K.COM long time ago..
i just found a website from my isp but i put it on host checker with a working proxy and port but says Stopped (on http injector host checker)

Status
Not open for further replies.