What's new

Ano unahin boot cereelec or custom rom like mi box

Mogzdgreat

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Hello po...Mga master ano unahahin ko, booting ng coreelec or lagyang ng custom rom diritso ang X96 air box ko po?...

Reason: fake rom install 4gb rom/64 pero 2gb rom/ 16gb lang pala
no bluetooth,wifi 5ghz

why: Pangit ang interfas ng x96 air hirap kong remote lng gamitin kaya gusto ko palitan ng androidtv rom or mi box rom kc madali i control sa remote

my limitation: wala akong loptop or pc para pang boot ng roms....Ano po magandang method gamitin?..my SD card nmn ako....

Help nadali ako sa fake reseller....

Attachments

It is possible to have dual boot by having CoreELEC on your SD card and Android in the internal memory. If you are not going to put a custom rom I recommend you at least put stock firmware for x96 air that is made for 2gb/16gb model. You can use Amlogic Burn Card Maker to make a SD card that will install that. Then after you have already installed proper firmware with non-fake specs so you don't have a risk of corrupting your internal memory you can put CoreELEC on the SD card. If you want to put a custom rom you can consider the one made by minixfreak: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

It is possible to have dual boot by having CoreELEC on your SD card and Android in the internal memory. If you are not going to put a custom rom I recommend you at least put stock firmware for x96 air that is made for 2gb/16gb model. You can use Amlogic Burn Card Maker to make a SD card that will install that. Then after you have already installed proper firmware with non-fake specs so you don't have a risk of corrupting your internal memory you can put CoreELEC on the SD card. If you want to put a custom rom you can consider the one made by minixfreak: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
paps hi2u you have you-tube tut procedure for costom rom for minixfreak using cd card?

Back