What's new

Tutorial Anime Batch Downloader - 1 click series smart downloader

Hello PHC!

I just wanted to share my favorite anime downloader that works just like IDM but more efficient
It works for Manga as well!

Been using this for a while so i decided to share

So, This app is called WFDownloader

1601311049260.png

-So how do I download with WFDownloader?

Follow these simple steps.

Step 1. Download the program
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Step 2. Extract and Install
Step 3. Now you're ready to download, first let's get the link. This is my favorite Anime Site that can download all available Series at compressed 1080P
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Search up your desired series and copy the link, in my case, here's my example;

1601311843261.png

Step 4. Click "Add" then paste your link in the Link Address, it will just automatically paste eitherway hehe, click confirm

1601311912659.png

Step 5. Wait for the app to gather all the links, and you're done you can download it now

1601312073752.png

Bonus set-up:
Options - General Settings - Values - Allowed number of simultaneous downloads "1" para isa isa lang hindi apat apat
and Maximum number of retries on batch fail "100" para incase if nagfail due to CDC ng noload atleast auto retry siya

1601312467655.png

And don't forget to click save if di kapa tapos mag download and gusto mo muna i quit
Save mo para di mawala yung links mo hehe

1601312498422.png

You're done and good to go! Happy Downloading! 😁

Credits to the rightful owner of the app

Attachments

you can also download episode range like 1-50 if you don't want to download all episodes. Click config. Because one piece is too long with over 900 episodes, you should download only a range at once if not it can have error or the site can block you.
phcorner_ep_range.png

Attachments