Needs OBB : Yes
Needs Root : Yes / No (Offline mode)

ATTENTION : please read the note I've described below :pepe010:

MOD Features :

MOD MENU
1. High damage
2. Increase Attack speed
3. MP does not decrease
4. Massive gold (obtained from monsters )
5. Item stats (you can use items with higher stats if your stats are insufficient)
6. Fake level 1 (to increase skill/attribute points)
7. Max level 1500 (with this function, you can learn your skills if your level does not reach the desired level)
8. Move speed
9. Damp enemy

FEATURES NOTE :

• Fake Level 1 if you want to regain your level as it was, you have to turn off the function and re-login the game or you are ascending 1 level
  • Item Stats in case of bugs you should press Unequip and Equip on your item
  • Max level 1500 I'm not sure if this is the highest level if it's mistaken, hopefully, it can be reprimanded

INSTALLING NOTE :

• ROOT (Unsigned) use the clean apk from the AppStore once your download is completed login to your google account, I recommend you login into the game all the way to your main character and then install this mod apk as usual without removing the previous app (if it fails to install, use OBB tricks)
  • UNROOT (Signed) the same way should be done to those who do not have root on your phone, after finishing downloading in Appstore just need to install apk mod without deleting the previous app and all you can do is just enjoy the game Offline mode (if it still fails to install, use OBB tricks)

IMPORTANT NOTES :
  • make sure you allow the permissions overlay in your display/game
  • for those who experience stuck in loading screen make sure you have been completely downloading using clean apk from AppStore
  • I have tried on Android 10 and 11, and its works pretty well

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments