What's new

Closed [android-spd]how to fix deadboot(not opening)(even charging)? reason: unproper flashing using pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parley

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Can I have any information with this? since my phone is not being detect by PC im am finding some way of fixing this.

Thanks, First I tried to flash a firmware but while flashing I accidentally unplug the USB connector. it starts all with that. the phone is SPD type(Spreadtrum) do you have an idea mr?

Thanks, First I tried to flash a firmware but while flashing I accidentally unplug the USB connector. it starts all with that. the phone is SPD type(Spreadtrum) do you have an idea mr?
Please give me information of youe device (eg. model, brand)

The tool named (SPD Upgrade tool flash) it works but because of the accident now I am facing the problem which its not reading now the phone via USB.

The phone is only a CM Flare s3 mini 2.0 only.

Yes. it looks hqdefault.jpg like this when I start flashing...

I just unplug the USB maybe the tool starts deleting some data on my phone thats why even I am trying to charge it, its not showing anything on the screen.

Mr.? Do you think the phone can be still detect when the u-boot of the phone is deleted?

Attachments

Sad to say
I think you're phone is cannot be fixed anymore.
I've already encountered this problem and
A technician said:
It will only be fixed by replacing it's motherboard, which is so expensive

I suggest that you try this
» use other USB Cable
» Try using other PC
» Install other Compatible USB Driver for your device

If nothing to what i suggest works, well you have to option:
Option 1: Bring your phone to the nearest Service Center and pay them for replacing your phone's motherboard (expensive)
Option 2: Buy new phone
Option 3: Still try to fix your phone

Thanks for your info. :) it helps

By the i tried to install again the driver and it works it is now working thanks. :)

hello can i ask something I have a problem about my phone ...sony experia z5 clone only.. Ive flash its rom from xda forum and after that it says finish but now the phone is not openning or turn on even i plug in / charge it.

hello can i ask something I have a problem about my phone ...sony experia z5 clone only.. Ive flash its rom from xda forum and after that it says finish but now the phone is not openning or turn on even i plug in / charge it.
Ano po ininstall mo?
Stock ROM
Custom ROM
Firmware/PAC File

Ano ginamit mo panginstall?
CWM
TWRP
CTR
SPFT

stock rom ....i flash it using sp flash tool

format all+download...

tapos sabi dun success pero ung cp di na bumubukas deadboot na pero nababasa pa naman sa pc..ewan kolang kung mali firmware or ung ginamit ko na pang flash

wala na ako mqkitang ibang firmware nun.

stock rom ....i flash it using sp flash tool

format all+download...

tapos sabi dun success pero ung cp di na bumubukas deadboot na pero nababasa pa naman sa pc..ewan kolang kung mali firmware or ung ginamit ko na pang flash

wala na ako mqkitang ibang firmware nun.
As you said
sony experia z5 clone only.. Ive flash its rom from xda forum
Baka hindi compatible sa clone ang firmware na nadownload mo

yong samsung corby, ganyan din, nag flash ako tapos mali yong firmware na nalagay ko, tapos bigla kong na.unplug sa pc, ngayun hindi na nagchacharge tapos hindi na nag on, deadboot tlaga, patulong narin sa problema ko, salamat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back