What's new

Help Android phone below 8k

cie1998

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Mga ka PHC pa help naman sa budget phone suggest naman kayo phone unit with price na din sana yung Good Selfie Cam at Back Cam. 4/6/8 gb ram na 128gb rom mga lods oks lang din kung MTK o SD Maraming salamat po

Hello! If you're looking for a budget phone with a good selfie and back camera, as well as 4/6/8GB RAM and 128GB ROM, here are some options that you can consider:

1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 - priced at around 7k-8k, this phone has a 48MP quad-camera setup at the back and a 13MP front camera. It also has 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 processor.

2. Realme 6i - priced at around 8k-9k, this phone has a 48MP quad-camera setup at the back and a 16MP front camera. It also has 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 processor.

3. Samsung Galaxy A21s - priced at around 8k-9k, this phone has a 48MP quad-camera setup at the back and a 13MP front camera. It also has 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a Samsung Exynos 850 processor.

All of these phones have decent specs for their price range, and should be able to handle most apps and games with ease. It's also worth noting that these phones all have large batteries, which should give you good battery life throughout the day. Hope this helps!

Hello! If you're looking for a budget phone with a good selfie and back camera, as well as 4/6/8GB RAM and 128GB ROM, here are some options that you can consider:

1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 - priced at around 7k-8k, this phone has a 48MP quad-camera setup at the back and a 13MP front camera. It also has 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 processor.

2. Realme 6i - priced at around 8k-9k, this phone has a 48MP quad-camera setup at the back and a 16MP front camera. It also has 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 processor.

3. Samsung Galaxy A21s - priced at around 8k-9k, this phone has a 48MP quad-camera setup at the back and a 13MP front camera. It also has 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a Samsung Exynos 850 processor.

All of these phones have decent specs for their price range, and should be able to handle most apps and games with ease. It's also worth noting that these phones all have large batteries, which should give you good battery life throughout the day. Hope this helps!
Thankyou for this information. I will choose one of the suggestions u gave. thankyouuuuu

Thankyou for this information. I will choose one of the suggestions u gave. thankyouuuuu
You're welcome! I'm glad that I could be of help. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day ahead!

You're welcome! I'm glad that I could be of help. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day ahead!
Can i ask a suggestion phone with 0.5x selfie option

Can i ask a suggestion phone with 0.5x selfie option
Sure, here are a few options for phones with a 0.5x selfie camera option:

1. Samsung Galaxy A52 - This phone has a 32MP front camera with a 0.5x ultrawide lens that can fit more people into the frame. It also has a 64MP quad-camera setup at the back, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a Snapdragon 720G processor.

2. Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite - This phone has a 16MP front camera with a 0.5x ultrawide lens that can fit more people into the frame. It also has a 64MP quad-camera setup at the back, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 64GB or 128GB of storage. It's powered by a Snapdragon 750G processor.

3. Realme 7 Pro - This phone has a 32MP front camera with a 0.5x ultrawide lens that can fit more people into the frame. It also has a 64MP quad-camera setup at the back, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a Snapdragon 720G processor.

All of these phones have decent specs for their price range, and should be able to handle most apps and games with ease. The 0.5x selfie camera option should come in handy for group selfies or taking photos in tight spaces.

techno pova 4
sige lods check ko na din this

Sure, here are a few options for phones with a 0.5x selfie camera option:

1. Samsung Galaxy A52 - This phone has a 32MP front camera with a 0.5x ultrawide lens that can fit more people into the frame. It also has a 64MP quad-camera setup at the back, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a Snapdragon 720G processor.

2. Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite - This phone has a 16MP front camera with a 0.5x ultrawide lens that can fit more people into the frame. It also has a 64MP quad-camera setup at the back, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 64GB or 128GB of storage. It's powered by a Snapdragon 750G processor.

3. Realme 7 Pro - This phone has a 32MP front camera with a 0.5x ultrawide lens that can fit more people into the frame. It also has a 64MP quad-camera setup at the back, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage. It's powered by a Snapdragon 720G processor.

All of these phones have decent specs for their price range, and should be able to handle most apps and games with ease. The 0.5x selfie camera option should come in handy for group selfies or taking photos in tight spaces.
Thankyo again

Ang suggest ko if ever na i consider sayo na maganda na yung camera under or around ng ₱8,000.
  • Infinix NOTE 30 (4G version, 128GB)
  • Tecno Spark 10 Pro (128GB)
  • Infinix NOTE 12 G96 (128GB)
Mention ko narin sayo ng ibang phones na halos may pagkakatulad sa ganitong lineup.
  • Tecno CAMON 20 Pro 4G (128GB)
  • Infinix NOTE 30 (4G version, 256GB)
For around ₱8K, yung Infinix NOTE 30 ay goods ito kung ano sa palagay mo dito about sa NOTE 30.

Sana makatulong :)

Sabi nila dito and Infinix ay madami daw bloatware at may ads ang XOS niya

Naka own ka po ba ng Infinix phone?
Natatangal po b ung mga ads at bloatware?
Bumabalik po ba ung ads at bloatware?

Pls help kasi nagplaplano akung bumili ng bagong phone below 10k

Sabi nila dito and Infinix ay madami daw bloatware at may ads ang XOS niya
Yun daw sabi nila dati e, pero nung 2023 onti parin natitirang bloatware kumpara dati mas marami pa yun
Naka own ka po ba ng Infinix phone?
Actually, sa bagong Infinix phone lang nahawakan ko with XOS 13 (Android 13) whithin 7 days, tas pinatanggal ko ang ads at bloatware.
Tas sa itel naman na naka Android 12, halos parehas sila ng OS nila.
Natatangal po b ung mga ads at bloatware?
Bumabalik po ba ung ads at bloatware?
Yes, natatanggal din siya yung nagpa popup na ads, by disable/uninstall pre-installed apps (Palm Store, App Update, AHA Games, etc.,) Tapos in-off ko na din yung mga features under sa XOS Launcher Settings (Holding the outside the wallpaper of the Home Screen, then punta ka sa Home settings ng XOS launcher).

Not sure kung makakabalik din yung ads, at wala naman akong nabalitaan na may sumulpot ulit ng ads. To be sure sa XOS Launcher or sa Palm Store lang nagkakaencounter nan pero pwede mo nang i-off lahat ng settings niya para hindi na muling magpakita ng popup notif.

The rest yung mga pre-installed apps na hindi naman ginagamit, disable/uninstall nalang para tipid sa storage.