What's new

Android application development

kahitsinonaako

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
May itatanong lang po ako sa mga programmers natin dito.
ano pong magandang gamitin ng isang baguhan sa android development?
Java or React native.
thanks po.

Mas maganda ang flutter. Try mo search flutter course sa "tutsnode", marami dyan.

Learn the basics first like the concepts(oop, etc), methodologies, etc. etc.

I honestly don't understand why when there's a newbie programmer people always starts to recommend frameworks. That's totally bs. There is a process you should follow, so that you do not overwhelm yourself with information that you may or may not be able to handle.

If you are new then I will recommend Java instead of going straight to using a framework.
This is just my opinion. Di mo need maging master sa Java but with it you'll be able to understand how those concepts, methodologies and etc. works. It's actually not even necessary to learn Java in order to develop Android Apps, but it is certainly helpful in my opinion if you're just starting out into your career. That aside, Java is a powerful language as it can run on any device.

At the end of the day, it'll be completely up to you whether or not to learn Java for android development. If you're new and serious about creating android apps then java is a good idea. Also a piece of advice, as long as you know the concepts and how things work: Choosing what programming language to use or to learn wouldn't matter and it shouldn't. Remember, the essence of programming in its simplest form are basically the logic, then we use a Programming Language to express that said Logic.

Good luck!

I started with java for android development then I tried kotlin
Pero I heard mas maganda at madali ang flutter ni google, though di ko pa nattry ang flutter hehe