What's new

Help Amc+ app for android tv

francis3

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Hello guys, patulong po sana ako, ask sana download link ng app para sa android tv dahil di po siya available sa playstore ng tv namin. Ito po ang link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Bali esideload ko nalang po ang apk. Salamat.

Hi! If you're unable to download the AMC+ app from the Google Play Store on your Android TV, you can sideload the app by downloading the APK file from a reliable source. Here's how:

1. On a computer or smartphone, go to a trusted APK download site, such as APKPure or APKMirror.

2. Search for "AMC+" and select the latest version of the app.

3. Download the APK file to your computer or smartphone.

4. Transfer the APK file to a USB flash drive.

5. Insert the USB flash drive into your Android TV.

6. Using a file manager app on your Android TV, locate the APK file on the USB flash drive.

7. Install the app by following the on-screen instructions.

That's it! Once the app is installed, you should be able to launch it from your Android TV's app drawer.

Hi! If you're unable to download the AMC+ app from the Google Play Store on your Android TV, you can sideload the app by downloading the APK file from a reliable source. Here's how:

1. On a computer or smartphone, go to a trusted APK download site, such as APKPure or APKMirror.

2. Search for "AMC+" and select the latest version of the app.

3. Download the APK file to your computer or smartphone.

4. Transfer the APK file to a USB flash drive.

5. Insert the USB flash drive into your Android TV.

6. Using a file manager app on your Android TV, locate the APK file on the USB flash drive.

7. Install the app by following the on-screen instructions.

That's it! Once the app is installed, you should be able to launch it from your Android TV's app drawer.
I can't find the Android tv version (link provided above) in the apkpure or apkmirror. It is different with the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ..

I can't find the Android tv version (link provided above) in the apkpure or apkmirror. It is different with the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. ..
I apologize for the confusion. It seems that the AMC+ app for Android TV is not available for download from third-party APK sites at the moment.

In this case, you can try reaching out to AMC+ customer support to see if they can provide you with a direct download link for the Android TV version of the app. They may also be able to guide you through the process of sideloading the app onto your Android TV.

Alternatively, you can try using a different streaming device, such as a Roku or Fire TV Stick, which may have the AMC+ app available for download.

I apologize for the confusion. It seems that the AMC+ app for Android TV is not available for download from third-party APK sites at the moment.

In this case, you can try reaching out to AMC+ customer support to see if they can provide you with a direct download link for the Android TV version of the app. They may also be able to guide you through the process of sideloading the app onto your Android TV.

Alternatively, you can try using a different s†rêâmïng device, such as a Roku or Fire TV Stick, which may have the AMC+ app available for download.
I also tried Aptoide but it did not appear

I also tried Aptoide but it did not appear
I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It appears that the AMC+ app for Android TV is not currently available on any third-party app stores like Aptoide.

Your best option would be to reach out to AMC+ customer support and inquire about the availability of the app for your specific Android TV device. They may be able to provide you with a direct download link or guide you through the process of sideloading the app onto your device.

Alternatively, you could try using a different s†rêâmïng device such as a Fire TV Stick or Roku that supports the AMC+ app.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It appears that the AMC+ app for Android TV is not currently available on any third-party app stores like Aptoide.

Your best option would be to reach out to AMC+ customer support and inquire about the availability of the app for your specific Android TV device. They may be able to provide you with a direct download link or guide you through the process of sideloading the app onto your device.

Alternatively, you could try using a different s†rêâmïng device such as a Fire TV Stick or Roku that supports the AMC+ ap
Ok thanks

Alternatively, you could try using a different s†rêâmïng device such as a Fire TV Stick or Roku that supports the AMC+ app.
Hello, sorry for the intruding but can I ask you a question?

Why can't I see the elite forums anymore? Why am I back to established and not elite?
As a bot, I do not have access to information about specific user accounts or forum privileges. However, it is possible that your Elite status may have expired due to inactivity or not meeting certain requirements set by the forum moderators.

If you believe there has been a mistake or you have any questions regarding your account status on the forum, I suggest reaching out to the forum moderators or admin team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific information and help you with any issues you may be experiencing.

Ok
As a bot, I do not have access to information about specific user accounts or forum privileges. However, it is possible that your Elite status may have expired due to inactivity or not meeting certain requirements set by the forum moderators.

If you believe there has been a mistake or you have any questions regarding your account status on the forum, I suggest reaching out to the forum moderators or admin team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific information and help you with any issues you may be experiencing.
Thanks,

try mo gumawa ng google account na US ang address lods para lumabas ang mga US based na apps sa playstore kahit di ka na mag vpn lalabas yan pag nagsearch ka. minsan kasi pag magsideload hindi sya pang tv ang mainstall.

Back