What's new

Stories Adventures of Bithoben (Short Story - Diary theme)

Day 13

A blue fireball fell from the sky and enveloped me in cold flames. When it died out, my health was restored."Was it you Bearlock-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., [1] look I'm still zombified, maybe you can turn me alive again, not an undead" pleading like a beggar, kneeling on the ground.

My plead and prayer was so effective that, in mere seconds, strange words floated by in a puff of smoke: “Why don't you use Night Thyme [2].”

"Ahhhhhhg...I forgot I have a Legendary Item that can heal me, maybe,"
and in gratitude I expressed myself by clapping my hands like ending a prayer, just like a Buddhist monk does, and said, "Salamat Bearlock-You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.."

I brought out my storage Item and took out Night You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. by grabbing that thing in the thin air. Upon closer look, a question mark appeared above the item. I was so curious that I happened to touch and pressed it in reflexed, and a transparent hologram message appeared before my sight and indicated:

x---------------------------------------------------x
"Night You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. x 10 (Legendary) can cure any illness, disease, status condition and can raise the dead and additional ability to turn any water to wine. (Just dip it) "Can only be found in the realm of spirits, specifically the territory of Deity of Gaia."
*** can be consumed by eating it raw like a salad
*** effect my vary if cooked

After a quarter of minutes, the information automatically disappeared. I ate the thing without thinking. From the appearance of pale complexion to light brown; the thing hanging around my stomach being fixed making it inside, closing the wound.

"Status."

Another holographic, transparent window appeared and indicated the following:

Name: Bithoben
Race:
Pseudo Beast-Human (formerly undead, zombie)
Motto: “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.”
Guild/Affiliation: None
Level: 3
Inventory/Equipment: 5 (click here to view)
Health:
100/100
Mana: 90/100
Skills: (1) Bad breath (active), (2) rotten smell (active) (3) Cat's Eyes (passive) (4) Cat's instinct (passive) (5) Unlocked ???????? (Active)
Quests/Missions (click here to view)

I was so excited, now because it feels like a game now, and said "I'm back, time to go adventuring now."

Thereafter, I wandered around the cemetery searching either its ingress or egress. In my sight, a large grated gate was visibly seen, and besides it, I found this bearded man, full of facial hairs, and thick hairs in his body. I thought he was You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.[3] from the star wars series but the human appearance was more striking. Fairly, not. He approached me, and talked like how You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.(non-player character) does in most RPG or MMORPG games and said: "Greetings traveler, are you lost?"

In reply, I said Yes. Then he introduced himself and said, "I'm Hairy Potter, [4] the curator and the guardian of this place, the undertaker."

Another funny meeting will unfold again.

"You sure are Hairy," I said.

--000---​
Notes:

[1]-sama - honorific use for People of higher status (including deities, guests, customers)
[2]See Diary, Day 11: "Night You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. x 10 (Legendary) can cure any illness, disease, status condition and can raise the dead and additional ability to turn any water to wine. (Just dip it) "Can only be found in the realm of spirits, specifically the territory of Deity of Gaia."
[3] is a fictional character in the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. franchise.
[4] pun name for You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Parang RPG na yata yan tapos may notes pa sa ilalim. Mas mainit ba ang asul na fireball? 🤣
Hahaha, syempre boss, para naman daw detailed my notes. haha.
Kulang nalng lods baguhin title, I was reincarnated in wrong way and met misfortunes in a RPG world. hahaha

Hahaha asul na fireball, siguro boss mas mainit, pero yun naisip ko. hahahaha

Day 14

I died naturally and reincarnated in another world. This means I must abandon the lingering attachment of my old world that haunts me every day. Family, friends, hobbies, and even my search history on my browser which was not wiped out. That would be my problem as well.

Well, how can I forget my old world if my mind tricked me into this new world reminding me of the old world? Yes, that's my situation right now, the name was so obvious even its appearance.

"Yes I'm Hairy," Hairy Potter said indicating affirmance of his name.

"I'm talking about your literal hair mister, it's oozing out," I said pointing out the obvious.

"That's outrageous young man, calling me hairy," Hairy Potter said.

"I'm sorry, I was just intimidated by your appearance sir and it reminds me of someone just looking like you, (giggles) and, well.......... I just want to get out of this place and return to Simple Town," I said politely.

"Oh is that so, If I may, I might be helpful for your assistance. Do you see that lone tree beyond that grated gate?" Hairy Potter said.

"I know that's a tree, and I see it," I said (Bithoben was pissed).

"You seriously mocking me huh, I just overlooked the hairy thing and now you're throwing me some childish puns; as a courtesy, after the tree, you'll see a road overlooking Simple Town. Please get out of my sight right now, I might bury you alive here," as Hairy Potter raised his voice in annoyance.

I exited the graveyard. Annoyed, pissed, I said, "This is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.right? And meeting women, be it humans, elves, beastkins, or even a sight of Lady was mandatory. Know, I've been meeting old dudes, freaks, or weird guys. Even the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.[1] in one of the manga I read in the old world had a Racoon girl [2] on his side. Enough of that. My goal right now is to live peacefully in this world, adventure, and have my abode. "

Back on the way to Simple Town...

It's the second time entering again the town and I have to present the entry thing that was given to me on my way here a day ago. I was able to enter the town again, but I saw a familiar face. The lady Merchant, named Shelly (A fair lady, but based on her looks, beautiful and maybe a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.type, maybe) as shown in my mission status, was the one who gave me a weird with extravagant reward. I approached her, and said, I completed her mission.

I didn't expect what she had done to me after presenting the grapes.

--000---​

Notes:

[1] Naofumi Iwatani, an easygoing Japanese youth, was summoned into a parallel world along with three other young men from parallel universes to become the world's Cardinal Heroes and fight inter-dimensional hordes of monsters called Waves. Naofumi happened to receive the Legendary Shield, the sole defensive equipment, in The Rising of the Shield Hero Manga;
[2] Raphtalia, a young You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. demi-human girl who accompanies Naofumi in The Rising of the Shield Hero Manga;

Last edited:
Nice sir ang galing talaga!
( Hahah! Natawa ko bigla sa sarili ko, pinipindot ko kanina pa yung 'click here to view ') tongaks lang.. 🤦🏻🤭😂
haha, thanks po. Sa next po yan marereveal lodi.
hahaha an kulit may pachubaka pa e 😂😂😂
Hahaha, thanks po. para naman may imagination lodi, at least grasp na appearance. haha
Hahah! Problem nga yan! Ano kaya laman ng history ng browser nya? 🤭🤣
Nasingit pa yung tate no yūsha! Nice, nice 🤗❤️
Hahaha, mga bawal siguro yan lodi. haha joke. 🤣🤣

Day 15

Upon closer look, the grapes were bigger and unusual. After presenting it to the merchant, she had the look of someone menacing, readying to kill (but not). She grabbed my hand and took me to an alley near our location, dragged me, and threw me off the ground, where no people or bystanders lurks.

Intimidated, and having the thought that my life was in danger, I said "It was a long story," and told her the truth, the reincarnation thing, and the fountain of youth.

She was just standing there and suddenly murmured in a soft voice, "So it was true."

She chanted:

...Gaia, Goddess of Earth,
...Let mana reflect,
...Give it shine,
...and reveal thy sight.

The fair-skinned beauty that was present before my sight just glowed, her appearance didn't change, except for the twigs and leaf behind her ears. Thereafter, she identified herself as Treant species [1] that watched the world with the guidance of Deity Gaia. She also said that prophecy led her to meet me. Then, she reverted to her disguise form in the snap of her finger and asked for the grapes. I gave her the grapes and she gave me a wooden ladle, [2] and said: "The goddess gave me instruction to hand over this precious ladle to you."

In response, I said, "So no legendary equipment or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., [3] this is just like an oversize spoon that my grandmother use to serve juice or soup?"

"Your asking too much, just dig some grave,"
she said. She also gave me some sort of stone that I can use to communicate with her.

"You know what, our kins can see memories, and I saw very disgusting memory at your sight, that glowing box thing," however, she just winked at me and said, "I'll see you later, pervert."

"No experience either,"
I said.

--000--​

Notes:
[1] (fantasy, gaming) A fictional organism having many characteristics of a tree, but with human-like mobility and facial features.
[2] Ladle looks like this: (hehe)

1642940725483.jpeg

[3] Refers to "Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita" or "Reincarnated as a Sword" Manga

Attachments

Last edited: