What's new

Stories Adventures of Bithoben (Short Story - Diary theme)

Day 35

Had to write this on a piece of bark and make it short. I will insert it into my diary later since I can't find my diary and it is missing.

The good news, the curse was lifted and I got my original body. However, the bad news, is I am still wearing girl's clothes. Candy looked at me with disgusts, and said, "you sure had a weird hobby."

I was embarrassed since I didn't have any spare clothes other than this girly kimono. Sandy gave me a disgusted look, with a lot of pity and said, "you can have this and wear this, pervert."

She gave me an Octopus costume, which looks very weird. I had no choice but to wear the Octopus costume temporarily. Mika and Sandy were laughing as if they have seen an old man wearing a costume, covered with twelve tentacles, where the two tentacles are for hands and arms; and most probably because the ****** part was the only part covered with the costume. I sat down, contemplating the situation, and I thought that they were messing with me, I think.

To break the Ice, I started the conversation, and said, "Mika-chan, you didn't tell me about Sandy, can you explain what is going on here?"

Mika let out a sigh, and said, "Okey... sorry for using the pretext that I am alone and seducing you. We need help since someone was harassing us here in this district, the clan of cats here is targeting us. Since you are also a cat person hybrid, I think you can be the middleman for us, and mediate for us."

Sandy interrupts and said, "It all started when Mika punched their boss for harassing her, I was also furious because they tried to bully us here."

A transparent screen appeared before me, which says:
x---------------------------------------------------x
Will you accept the side-quest, entitled "Save the Damsel in Distress"

Yes? or No?

Rewards: Affection to Mika to will reach to maximum. You will be eligible to marry her. Sandy affection, unknown, depends on performance.
x---------------------------------------------------x

Now what, why is this like becoming a Harvest-Moon-like game.

Returned to the point of no return in my mission.
---000---​
yan pa talaga ang reward 😂
ano na kaya desisyon ni ts dito 🤔

by the way, pakiupdate naman nito ts pag may time ka :)