Status
Not open for further replies.

jasfer22

Forum Master
Elite
Reaction
forgotton-anne-apk-full.jpg

Download Forgotton Anne APK MOD Full Version Unlocked
The real highlight here, however, is its characters. Character design and voice acting in particular are both downright inspired, from the tenacious Chief Inspector Magnum to resistance leaders Bulb and Fig. Fig is a particular standout that I love just about everything about. The developers also clearly ρáíd a lot of attention to the little details of how each character would logically exist in the world.

This game also has some really gorgeous animation and graphic direction. In addition to the character designs I already raved about, every inch of the forgotlings’ world is lovingly crafted and visually striking. And the game also has these rare moments where it slips into a more cinematic cutscene mode to briefly highlight a character’s expression or critical moment, and when it happens, it’s just so seamless and gorgeous.

Gameplay Forgotton Anne APK MOD is a mixture of platforming and puzzle solving. Platforming is stiff and rarely involves more than just a single normal jump at a time, and honestly, it’s barely even worth bringing up. Puzzles are a little better, but still simple. They’re at their most interesting when they combine your flying ability and your ability to essentially alter electrical currents. The way it works is that everything in the world is powered by this resource called anima, including your wings. Forgotton Anne’s got a nice enough plot, but its true strengths are its world building and its characters, both of which are enough for me to recommend you go get this game.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What’s In The MOD APK:
Full Version Unlocked

Requires Android: 7.0 and Up

Version: 1.2

MODE: OFFLINE

Download Link:
APK+DATA:1.12GB
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.