What's new

Ådûlt Manga 5

GuardianMilky

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
BAD TEACHER || PHYSICAL CLASSROOM
Summary:

On the day of my father’s farewell ceremony, my mother secretly communicated with my most trusted professor! After many years, I reunited with the professor again. The professor has two more beautiful women…”Great…the professor has a lot of things beside him. Let me take it away!”

TOONILY:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
MANHWA18:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
======================================
BETWEEN US
Summary:

“I can take a shōwer with you~ there’s nothing wrong with that! Wanna try it?”
For 28 years, nothing has happened between us. But now I’m getting these weird sexual feelings in my body!

Jeonghan, who has to live with his childhood friend for 3 months, thought nothing special would happen because nothing happened between them for 28 years. What the hell is this…?!

TOONILY:
MANHWA18:
DADDY'S WILD OATS || SURROGATE FATHER
Summary:

Won-yeong’s feeling the pressure of family life. Newly unemployed and with a wife and three kids to support, the bills keep stacking up. What’s worse, he hasn’t gotten laid in over a year… Talk about stress! Nevertheless, as the sole breadwinner, he resolves to buck up his ideas and earn some cash however he can. When you’re handsome, bright and eager to please, work should just fall in your lap, right?! Luckily for Won-yeong, it isn’t long before an old acquaintance reappears and makes an offer he can’t refuse. Time to put that talent to good use... and relieve some of that pent-up “stress” as well!

TOONILY:
MANHWA18:
DELIVERY MAN
Summary:

A Chinese restaurant located in the Tokyo district. A pure young man, Kim Sang-ho’s day begins with a speedy delivery, and ends up with a speedy sëx scene. The wife of the Chinese restaurant with excellent taste. Even the owner of a chicken restaurant with moist flesh… Ah… This is the best restaurant on earth!

TOONILY:
MANHWA18:
INEVITABLE TRAP
Summary:

Sheila is such a great girl but if only she was more like my ex..

TOONILY:
MANGA18FX:
LIVE WITH: DO YOU WANT TO DO IT
Summary:

Baek-soo Jin-ho starts to envy his life while watching the broadcast of the handsome BJ (Broadcast Jockey or Streamer) who thought he was a lover of his crush Rose . One day he wished and shouted “Even once I want to live like a him!” Did that really happened?

TOONILY:
MANHWA18:
LOVE LIMIT EXCEEDED
Summary:

Daham became a building owner due to his father’s death. One day, a mysterious woman comes to claim a co-inheritance and begins a troublesome cohabitation between the two. The romance of the real timid boss building owner and mysterious woman is about to exceed the limit!

TOONILY:
MANGA18FX:
MANHWA18:
PÃNTY NOTE
Summary:

The most beautiful thing on earth is a woman’s pánty. If the person who uses the Pånty Note sees a woman’s pãnty, they will be able to have séx with that woman.

TOONILY:
MANHWA18:
NOTE: pakipalitan yung "@" ng "a"
PUSHOVER || GU-HO'S ESCAPE
Summary:

“Gu-ho, can you help take a look at mine?” Gu-ho and Yoon-Ji were reunited as new employees at BS Electronics. Yoon-Ji, who is famous for her beauty, approached him affectionately, and Gu-ho, with his open-mindedness, devotes himself to her. But Yoon-Ji's intentions for Gu-ho weren’t as affectionate as it seems, as she approached him from the start to make use of Gu-ho…

TOONILY:
MANGA18FX:
TEACHER PUNISHMENT
Summary:

“It’s better than I thought teacher”. Sung-min, who went from a bullied outcast during school to a successful businessman, meets his former homeroom teacher by chance in a club. Sung-min decides to use the opportunity to get revenge on the teacher, who stood by and allowed Sung-min to be bullied…

TOONILY:
MANHWA18:
THE PERFECT ROOMMATES
Summary:

Those girls aren’t family! They’re gold diggers! I’m not gonna let them mess with me.

TOONILY:
MANGA18FX:
MANHWA18:

OTHER THREADS

ädült Manga 2

https://phcorner.net/threads/aduel-manga-2.832734/#post-14721136

Ádùlt Manga 3
https://phcorner.net/threads/ãdül†-manga-3.896777/#post-15802536

Ådült Manga 4
https://phcorner.net/threads/ãdül†-manga-4.897285/#post-15809466

Âdūlț Manga 6
https://phcorner.net/threads/ãdül†-manga-6.1042562/

Yan lang muna mga paps, medyo madami-dami din yan.

Last edited: