What's new

Android App Adguard - Block Ads Without Root v3.6.10 Final (Unlocked)

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
AB.jpg

1.png
2.png

AdGuard for Android

AdGuard is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps.

Blocks ads everywhere
Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.

Saves your traffic
More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard! Download the apk file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.

Cares about your privacy
Protecting your personal data is our top priority. With AdGuard, you and your sensitive data will be safe from any online tracker and analytics system that may attempt to s†éál your data while surfing the web.

You stay in control
It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. A wide range of settings — from basic to 'ρrø' — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.

FAQ

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ADGUARD CONTENT BLOCKER AND ADGUARD FOR ANDROID?

The difference is huge. Content blockers in general are not only limited to specific (and few) browsers, but are much less potent in terms of ad fighting tools they have at their disposal. AdGuard for Android, being a standalone app, can block ads in all browsers and even in other apps, and the filtering quality is so much higher.

WHY IS ADGUARD FOR ANDROID NOT IN THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE?
Google has a very peculiar policy towards ad blockers in Play Store. Basically, it means that any app that can block ads across the device is not allowed there, leaving flimsy content blockers as the only option. AdGuard You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. from the Play Store as well.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FREE AND ρrémíùm VERSIONS OF ADGUARD FOR ANDROID?
While the free version is excellent at removing ads from browsers, it doesn't filter other apps' traffic. It also doesn't have the Safebrowsing feature.

I CAN STILL SEE ADS IN SOME APPS AND ON SOME WEBSITES. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
Most likely, you need to enable the HTTPS filtering. A lot of ads are loaded via HTTPS, and AdGuard is capable of blocking them, too. Go to Settings --> HTTPS Filtering and turn it on. The other thing to do is to make sure you use the 'High quality' filtering mode (Settings --> Advanced).

DO I NEED ROOT ACCESS?
No, it is not necessary. Unlike many other ad blockers, AdGuard can work in VPN mode, which lets it block ads even on non-rooted devices.

CAN I USE A DIFFERENT VPN APP ALONG WITH ADGUARD?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to run two VPNs at the same time on Android, but there are some ways to circumvent this limitation. If your device is rooted, or if you only care about blocking ads in WiFi networks, you can switch AdGuard to proxy mode and let any other app to use VPN. Additionally, some VPNs allow the use of upstream proxy (e.g., PIA VPN, Nord VPN) — check if your specific VPN provides this option.

REQUIRES ANDROID
5.0 and up

MOD INFO
ρrémíùm / ρáíd features unlocked;
Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
Debug code removed;
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
Disabled startup screen;
No patched watermarks;
Native Sentry Analytics code removed and disabled;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
Original package signature changed;
Release by Balatan.

CHANGELOG
August 26 2022 update
  • In this version we’ve improved connectivity check — now the app determines better whether there is internet connection.. (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

If kung may sarili kayong tweaking na ginawa sa settings, Export niyo muna yung settings bago kayo mag install ng bagong version ng adguard. Then import niyo nalang yung settings after ma install yung bagong version ng adguard sa device niyo para less hassle sa pag manual tweaking.

DOWNLOAD LINK - File size: 40mb
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS - File size: 40mb
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.4871779_full-gif-gif-gif.gif4871780_full-gif-gif-gif.gif4871781_full-gif-gif-gif.gif4871782_full-gif-gif-gif.gif4871783_full-gif-gif-gif.gif4871784_full-gif-gif-gif.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
THREAD UPDATE
  • Links updated with an updated apk from v3.6.8 lite to v3.6.9 beta 1
  • Updated Changelog

There seems to be already a stable 3.6.9 version which was released yesterday (Aug 2 2022) but i haven't seen a p@tched version yet on my sources, Will update the thread once i get my hands on the stable version. for now, make do with the beta version or wait for the stable version.

Last edited:
Back