What's new

Direct Link Activating Windows 10 (All Edition) using CMD script..

CottonTails

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Magandang Araw mga ka PHCorner,

I'm not sure kung may nag SHARE na, but anyways gusto ko lang i SHARE and if re-post the credit goes to the original poster if he's here. For Admin kung may mali sa thread or kung re-post, please let me know or just simply delete this thread. Matagal ko nang gamit to and sana maka tulong sa mga ka PHCorner

How to activate Windows 10 (All Edition) using CMD commands..

1. Disable your Anti-Virus, I'm sure alam nyo nman n siguro mag disable ng Anti-Virus

2. Click and open nyo lng ang attachment

3. Open/Run CMD as Administrator..

4. From the list piliin nyo lng ang version/edition ng Windows n meron ka, Copy mo lng..

5. Then Paste mo sa script like this.. cscript slmgr.vbs /ipk "Product Key According To Your Edition" replacing the highlighted text with the version/edition of windows you have..

6. Punta ka sa CMD, Copy and Paste like this, then hit Enter..

7. Then makikita mo to saying, Installed product key successfully.

8. Then after Copy & Paste mo lng yung second script like this.. "cscript slmgr.vbs /skms kms.lotro.cc" then hit Enter..

9. Last Copy & Paste mo lng ang last script like this.. "cscript slmgr.vbs /ato" then hit Enter..

10. Restart your Computer and Done then Check your system..

10 easy steps right.. Again, salamat sana mka tulong, kung may questions and comments just leave one..

Download link
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ayaw ts...

Activating Windows(R), Professional edition (2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588) ...
Error: 0xC004F074 The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Van22

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back