What's new

(Action/Offline) Cover Fire MOD Apk Version 1.21.3

jasfer22

Forum Master
Elite
Reaction
unnamed (1).jpg

Game title itself tells the story of a gameplay that it must have a gameplay based on hiding in the cover and killing enemies where you will not have to move using joysticks but you can roll from cover to cover.but then what makes this game great? well Cover fire MOD APK has gorgeous graphics and it looks so much alive. Gameplay is little bit different. when giant boss arrives you will have to hit them on the weak spots.i think i dint see this in any other cover shooter games.

This game has got a little story.Its based on a comic book named “Cover Fire”. A war against robot developing company Tetracorp Corporation. Its more like playing a Call of duty advanced warfare where you have to face an enemy who is the owner of multinational weaponry company. There are so many weapons to unlock and equip its all on the go. you can go to store and use unlimited money to purchase your favorite weapon. VIP 5 is given for free but i think no need of it.

Features Of Cover Fire MOD:
High Velocity TPS Battles
Unique Gameplay
Great looking graphics
Varieties of weapons to choose from
Detailed Maps and graphics
Huge boss battles to tackle
Huge rewards for each levels
So many exciting levels to complete

WHAT'S IN THE MOD:​

Unlimited Money

Screenshots:
unnamed (2).jpgunnamed (3).jpg
unnamed (4).jpgunnamed.jpg

Download Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments