What's new

(Action Adventure/Offline)Into the Dead 2 MOD APK Unlimited Money | Ammo 1.37.1

jasfer22

Forum Master
Elite
Reaction
into-the-dead2-mod (1).jpg

Download Into The Dead 2 MOD APK Unlimited Money Ammo 1.37.1
An engaging story and run for your life dodging,jumping and shooting your way through levels. all this to talk on a walkie-talkie. Running and moving with gun in hand felt great and popping shots at zombies gave me a sadistic enjoyment. initially I yearn for a manual reload then I discover the strategy gameplay within do I use my last bullet or cigs AK across a zombie infested farmland. you can gun perks such as faster reloads, then collect loot to level up your weapons gain a companion.

Continue on in a never-ending race of survivability. Into the Dead 2 also has other modes to keep you entertained such as an endless survival mode and daily challenges that let you experience different weapons altogether. it takes the first game’s premise and builds upon it in fun and interesting ways running to complete challenges and delving deeper into the story quickly became fantastically addicting.

The graphics are some of the best seen on mobile not only are they console quality they actually immerse you in a world of death and despair the environments. all have a unique look and feel and the fog rate and landscapes given eerie presence the character models are highly detailed running headfirst into a zombie kills you in a mess. the game relies heavily on free to play aspects. so you will definitely need In To The Dead 2.

What’s New: v 1.37.1
– NEW: Follow a distress call and venture into the heart of a restricted military facility in the Descent Short Story!
– NEW: COBALT Mk. IV – This top secret anti-materiel ***** utilizes electromagnetic fields to fire armour piercing slugs at hypersonic speeds.
ALSO TRY You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What’s In The MOD APK:
Unlimited Money/Ammo

Requires Android: 4.1 and Up

Version: 1.37.1

MODE: OFFLINE

Screenshots:
into-the-dead2-mod-apk.jpg
into-the-dead2-unlimited-money.jpg
into-the-dead-mod-apk.jpg

Download Link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments