What's new

Tutorial ACCESS THE "DARK SIDE OF THE INTERNET" :)

kolipo

Honorary Poster
Reaction
TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK :devil::devil::devil::devil:
steps:
  1. download and install lang yung tor browser dito You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  2. then copy ka na lang ng mga sites sa onion sites.txt
  3. paste mo na lang sa tor browser

THANKS sa help and guidance ni sir ChibaKazuma

RULES:
The government will not go after you, unless you solicit ïllëg@l things, or watch CP. But the government is well aware of this.
As to the rules he has when browsing this, he said them in order:
1- Do not solicit, or chat with anybody you do not know.
2- do not sign up for any newsletter from any racist, or terrorist group.
3- Do not log in to your personal accounts you use for yourself in your normal browsing.
4- Only view videos, do not dØwnlØad them.
5- never use this browser for pØrn/ sexual purposes, as it will, whether you want it or not, lead to Child ****ography.
6- and most importantly, know what you are getting yourself into. He said he has seen torture methods being performed, proof of hitmen actually getting the job done, and human experiments.
So be informed, and warned.

WARNING!!

may mga ïllëg@l sites dyan...don't go directly to the site kung curious lang naman kau sa kung anung laman ng deep web, nakalagay naman after ng url kung ano ung laman ng site so there's no need to directly go on the site cause one wrong move and you'll go to jail...
consider yourself warned

Ingat and Hit Like Mga Ka-PHC :angelic::angelic::angelic::angelic:

Attachments

Last edited:
underground site / deep web = black market like Silk Road & EuroArms
lahat po ng ilegal nandyan like îllégâl drugs, firearms, pwede din mag hire ng hitman etc.

watch this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

nabasa ko lang ito sa isang nagcomment sa video:
I am currently doing a research project for my English class, and internet censorship is the topic. My friend told me about the deep web, and how it is a place where censorship is a non-existent thing. I was doing research for freedom of speech purposes, and end up realizing that there is more than meets the eye to this Tor browser. Needles to say, i am interested!
I am not going to dive into it, due to my unreliable skills on the keyboard. But i heard a tip of a guy who is extremely skilled at computers, and is deeply involved into this. He said that this web is not îllégâl, it is a way for people to be heard, and be free, and access the majority of the web. The government will not go after you, unless you solicit îllégâl things, or watch CP. But the government is well aware of this.
3- Do not log in to your personal accounts you use for yourself in your normal browsing.
4- Only view videos, do not download them.
5- never use this browser for ****/ sexual purposes, as it will, whether you want it or not, lead to Child ****ography.
6- and most importantly, know what you are getting yourself into. He said he has seen torture methods being performed, proof of hitmen actually getting the job done, and human experiments.

di ako agree sa kanya na di îllégâl site yan, pero agree ako sa rules nya
well, di ko kayo ine-encourage na pumunta dyan pero kung di nyo talaga kayang pigilan ung curiosity nyo & nagpunta kau dyan make sure na sundin nyo ung rules nya

Last edited:
lahat po ng ilegal nandyan like ïllëg@l drugs, firearms, pwede din mag hire ng hitman etc.

watch this: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I am currently doing a research project for my English class, and internet censorship is the topic. My friend told me about the deep web, and how it is a place where censorship is a non-existent thing. I was doing research for freedom of speech purposes, and end up realizing that there is more than meets the eye to this Tor browser. Needles to say, i am interested!
I am not going to dive into it, due to my unreliable skills on the keyboard. But i heard a tip of a guy who is extremely skilled at computers, and is deeply involved into this. He said that this web is not ïllëg@l, it is a way for people to be heard, and be free, and access the majority of the web. The government will not go after you, unless you solicit ïllëg@l things, or watch CP. But the government is well aware of this.
5- never use this browser for pØrn/ sexual purposes, as it will, whether you want it or not, lead to Child ****ography.

di ako agree sa kanya na di ïllëg@l site yan, pero agree ako sa rules nya
well, di ko kayo ine-encourage na pumunta dyan pero kung di nyo talaga kayang pigilan ung curiosity nyo & nagpunta kau dyan make sure na sundin nyo ung rules nya
na curius lang ako sir hahaha :joyful: salamat dito ah
Katakot naman to. Nyahaha
hahaha di naman sir , try mo din :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lahat po ng ilegal nandyan like ïllëg@l drugs, firearms, pwede din mag hire ng hitman etc.

I am not going to dive into it, due to my unreliable skills on the keyboard. But i heard a tip of a guy who is extremely skilled at computers, and is deeply involved into this. He said that this web is not ïllëg@l, it is a way for people to be heard, and be free, and access the majority of the web. The government will not go after you, unless you solicit ïllëg@l things, or watch CP. But the government is well aware of this.

di ako agree sa kanya na di ïllëg@l site yan, pero agree ako sa rules nya
sir îllégâl ba yung ginawa ko na magpost kung pano magpunta sa deep web? curious lang ako sir? :unsure::unsure:

palitan mo nalang sir ung mga links with this:
may mga links kasi na walang info after ng url sayo, delikado yun baka îllégâl site ung mabuksan nila.

WARNING!!

may mga îllégâl sites dyan...don't go directly to the site kung curious lang naman kau sa kung anung laman ng deep web, nakalagay naman after ng url kung ano ung laman ng site so there's no need to directly go on the site cause one wrong move and you'll go to jail...
consider yourself warned

paki up nalang ts ung post ko sa taas para mawarningan ung may mga balak mag view ng sites

palitan mo nalang sir ung mga links with this:
may mga links kasi na walang info after ng url sayo, delikado yun baka ïllëg@l site ung mabuksan nila.

WARNING!!

may mga ïllëg@l sites dyan...don't go directly to the site kung curious lang naman kau sa kung anung laman ng deep web, nakalagay naman after ng url kung ano ung laman ng site so there's no need to directly go on the site cause one wrong move and you'll go to jail...
consider yourself warned

paki up nalang ts ung post ko sa taas para mawarningan ung may mga balak mag view ng sites

yes sir (y)