Accenture Hiring

Red Satan

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Measurement and Reporting Associate

Qualifications

- Graduate of any 4 years course, Undergraduates are also encouraged to apply. - With 6 months to 1-year of related experience is required - Knowledgeable in VBA and Macro to automate reports - Working experience in Programming, SQL, SSIS, SSRS (e.g. building Tables, creating ETL packages (Extract, Transform, Loading packages, creating SSRS reports), SSIS and SSRS good to have but not required - Working experience in data visualization (Tableau, Datazen, PowerBI) - good to have but not required.

245530291_412779373740188_2551970412548995103_n.png

244966177_427244065656501_3044666099683019291_n.png

245269691_962662924597463_4652589243128518650_n.png

Why join Accenture?
• Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
• Night differential
• Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
• ρáíd sick and vacation leaves
• Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
• HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
• Life insurance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Retirement plan
• Accessible locations
• Healthy and encouraging work environment
• Career growth and promotion opportunities

Direct message me if you have questions.

please ensure that the below set of text is included at the end of your CV.

I agree to the use or processing of my personal and sensitive personal information by Accenture for the purpose of recruitment related activities in accordance with the applicable local data protection laws and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. I have the right to wí†hdráw my consent at any point in time by sending an e-mail to dataprivacyofficer@accenture.com and mentioning for which processing purposes I want to wí†hdráw my consent.

Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

I mean, may mga nababasa ako na lakas daw nila mag BG check, parang creepy stalkers level... :ROFLMAO:
if not that related to the job you are applying for they would never do background on that matter. besides, why would they do that? Tsaka we have strict I'm implementation about data privacy. you could also refer to this link kung may concern ka, wag ka masyado nakikinig sa here say. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Ah ako kasi training palang tapos bootcamp sunod. Pinagtake ka din ng ATAS or diretso na ng project?
Wala ng training sa akin haha. Sabak agad. Na stress na nga ako haha. Akala ko may training. Ang nangyari kasi, nag resign yung pinalitan ko then tinuro lang din dun sa nag tuturo sakin ng 2weeks lang haha. Kaya nangyari self study ako. Pero kinakaya naman. Kung di ko lang nakikita sweldo ko mawawalan ako ng motivation haha

Wala ng training sa akin haha. Sabak agad. Na stress na nga ako haha. Akala ko may training. Ang nangyari kasi, nag resign yung pinalitan ko then tinuro lang din dun sa nag tuturo sakin ng 2weeks lang haha. Kaya nangyari self study ako. Pero kinakaya naman. Kung di ko lang nakikita sweldo ko mawawalan ako ng motivation haha
Natanggap mo na ba welcome kit mo?

Back