What's new

ABOUT JOGIE CRUZ DEVELOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jogie Cruz Develos

Enthusiast
Reaction
A HAPPY AND BLESSED CHRISTIAN GREETINGS!!!
Below are the true and correct facts of my Personal Background!
Okay, to start with this I’d like you first to know that I am happy to write my own story and this is my Passion because I love writing, discovering and making a story. that’s why I wrote here my story.

PERSONAL INFORMATION
My parents gave me a unique and nice name “JOGIE CRUZ DEVELOS”-my real name. I was born in the Island of Dreams and Romance, Jintotolo Island, Balud, Masbate, Philippines. I am the 5th son of the family. I am now a 20 years of age. I lived and grew up in the Island for almost 17 years of age with my parents. Okay! Before we continue, I would like to introduce my parents name; My father’s name is JOEL A. DEVELOS and my Mother’s name is GRACE G. CRUZ. They are my very supportive and loving parents. A former GOVERNOR of the FCU-College of Criminal Justice Education, a leader of the class, a former officer of Filamer Christian University-Criminology Intern Unit “Class MAGALAK” batch 2012-2013. Had been attended a several seminars, workshop and leadership training in order to enhance, develop my skills and most importantly to learn something from the organization and to expand/share my expertise and knowledge whose needed it.

EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
I am now a highly motivated, competitive and enthusiastic graduate of the College of Criminal Justice Education , took up the Bachelor of Science in Criminology at the first private university in the province of Capiz and the biggest producer of Board Passers within the Region VI “Filamer Christian University”-my Alma Mater.

SECONDARY : Jintotolo National High School
2008-2009
Jintotolo, Balud, Masbate
ELEMENTARY : Vidal Bacolod Memorial School
2005-2006
Jintotolo, Balud, Masbate
TRAINING/SEMINAR/WORK EXPERIENCE
  • Roxas City Fire protection
Bureau of Fire Protection Agency
Bilbao Street, Roxas City
(On-the-Job Trainee)
  • Capiz Rehabilitation Center (CRC)
Brgy. Lawa-an, Roxas City
(On-the-Job Trainee)
  • Capiz Provincial Police Office (CPPO)
Camp Apil, Brgy. Lanot, Roxas City
(On-the-Job Trainee)
  • Attended the Seminar on Global Migration caused by îllégâl Recruitment and Human Trafficking by POEA & Daughters of Charity Migrant’s Desk
CPC-Audio Visual Room, Aranaldo blvd., Roxas City on September 3, 2012
  • Successfully attended the Orientation on Red Cross Movement & Basics of International Humanitarian Law (IHL) 2010 held at FCU Roblee Hall, Roxas City.
  • Actively participated as DELEGATE during the 11th Capiz Red Cross Youth Congress on March 12, 2011 at FCU Roblee Hall, Roxas City.
  • Attended the Annual FCUSR Leadership Training, Seminar and Workshop on August 8, 2010 and September 11, 2011 at FCU Roblee Hall, Roxas City.
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS:

• Successfully completed the Ten (10) Days Criminology Internship Training Course(CITC)
March 26-April 4, 2012
Filamer Christian University Elementary Complex
  • Successfully completed the 540 hours of On-the-Job Training in three (3) Law Enforcement Agencies in Roxas City, Capiz
  • Service Award (Local Official-FCU, College of Criminal Justice Education)
School Year 2009-2010
  • Leadership Award (Governor-FCU, College of Criminal Justice Education)
School Year 2012-2013
  • Model Student (FCU, College of Criminal Justice Education)
School Year 2009-2010, 2011-2012
  • Best Speaker (FCU, CCJE Inter-level Debate)

Status
Not open for further replies.